Spinervals and Brenda

tsagona

Cathlete
I want to get the spinervals workouts that Brenda is in for DH for Christmas. He calls her smiley whenever he sees her in Cathes workouts cuz she does always seem to be smiling but I'd like to see his smile when he works out with her. Does anyone know the names of her spinervals workouts?

Thanks!

She's in the Hardcore 100 workout, I don't know about any others. Don't be afraid of the description. While in theory yes, it's a 5.5 hour workout simulating a 100 mile ride, it's got VERY natural breaks to make this extremely versatile. I've used this DVD a lot over the years but have yet to do the full 5.5 hour session in one sitting. :)

She's featured a lot and yes, is smiling. :)

She's in the Hardcore 100 workout, I don't know about any others. Don't be afraid of the description. While in theory yes, it's a 5.5 hour workout simulating a 100 mile ride, it's got VERY natural breaks to make this extremely versatile. I've used this DVD a lot over the years but have yet to do the full 5.5 hour session in one sitting. :)

She's featured a lot and yes, is smiling. :)

Thank you so much for your response. Is it spinervals 26.0 Hardcore 100 and is a 3 disc set? I just want to be sure I get the right one. How awesome this is. I can't wait to see DH expression when he receives a 100 mile challenge, lol.

Tracy

Thank you so much for your response. Is it spinervals 26.0 Hardcore 100 and is a 3 disc set? I just want to be sure I get the right one. How awesome this is. I can't wait to see DH expression when he receives a 100 mile challenge, lol.

Tracy

That's the one!

No, they are sold separately.. She s also in Fitness 4.0, Lean and Mean.

Ummm. No. Hardcore 100 is a 3-disc product. Comes in a single case, 3 discs. And it is volume 26.0 as specified by the OP - you are getting the correct one tsagona!

Ummm. No. Hardcore 100 is a 3-disc product. Comes in a single case, 3 discs. And it is volume 26.0 as specified by the OP - you are getting the correct one tsagona!

Thanks. I already ordered it. Thanks again for your knowledge. :0)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.