Spin DVDs besides Cathe????

Besides Cathe's Cycle DVDs, anyone have any recommendations for spinning DVDs that completely follow the beat of the music?
I just started at-home-spinning (only have done Pedal Power so far) and find that I prefer to set my pace to the beat of the music and Cathe doesn't always do this.
I prefer to try DVDs over any type of subscription to an online stream type workout so if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!

Mindy Mylrea has some really tough spinning DVD's but unfortunately her choice of music is not the greatest and is often too quiet so i end up playing my own music anyway. Otherwise I've paid to download a couple workouts from studiosweatondemand and they have excellent music.
jamie

Besides Cathe's Cycle DVDs, anyone have any recommendations for spinning DVDs that completely follow the beat of the music?
I just started at-home-spinning (only have done Pedal Power so far) and find that I prefer to set my pace to the beat of the music and Cathe doesn't always do this.
I prefer to try DVDs over any type of subscription to an online stream type workout so if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!
I second the Peloton app. I have the bike, so the workouts comes with the bike but you can get the app. Over 4000 classes on demand with PLENTY of choices in both coaches, workout duration and types of rides you'd like to do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.