Sound to loud

bigsisjuju

Hi Cathy, I have looked to see if anyone else had a problem with the sound being to loud on their dvds and I don't see any. Do you know if this will be fixed with the new ones? Some times the sound drowns you out.
I have done B&G, Drill max, and Body Max2. I have loved them all. Drill Max was lots of fun and WOW the butt the day after B&G.
Thank you for all you do to make these dvds!! Where you ever a cheerleader? You seem so happy and cheerfull while doing the workouts.
Thanks again, Julie

We certainly hope the new replacement DVDs will solve your problem. We've had an independent lab examine the new masters and everything has checked out including audio. We spent a tremendous amount time having audio engineers digitally set the levels for every second of every DVD. If you hear the DVD correctly the audio levels are about as perfect as they can be. This is not easy when you’re mixing Cathe’s vocals with music that also has vocals. We made sure not only to have the music pumping, but also made sure you could always hear Cathe’s voice. Hopefully, the replacement DVDs will solve your problem, but there could be other causes, such as you’re listening to the workout in “music louder” instead of the “normal mix’ as well as many other causes.

SNM, thank you for working SO hard on this. You guys are really TOP NOTCH!!! I have been working out to these DVD's even with the freezing and the sound problems. They are just too good to wait for the replacements!!!

I had the same problem on BM2 and LIC - Cathe's voice was just overtaken by the music and the music sounded like it was in a can. Very odd. Drillmax is fine though - the balance is perfect on both counts (her voice and the music). I always listen to these DVD's on the "normal mix".

Again, thank you for all you have done.

Sherri

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.