Some Downloads Will Not Transfer to iPod

NancyAZ

Cathlete
I have an iPod Classic. I finally got around to transferring all of my Cathe downloads into iTunes and loading them onto the iPod. I had loaded a few already and successfully used them on my television via the iPod/cable connection.

Today when syncing the rest of my library I got an error saying the following files were not transferred to the iPod because they are not compatible and will not play. Many other downloads did transfer:

High Reps
Intensity
Intensity Bootcamp
Lower Body Blast
Lower Body Blast Leg Drills
STS Total Body
STS Total Body Compound/Back
STS Total Body Compound/Chest & Shoulders

Hello Nancy,

Because of some technical reasons with that particular series of videos, we had to make a separate version of the downloads for use on the iPod Classic. If you contact tech support (HelpDesk Pilot - Help Desk Software) and provide your invoice number(s) and the e-mail address you used when you purchased the downloads, they will provide links to you for downloading the iPod Classic-compatible versions of the videos. I have already advised them that you will be contacting them.

Also, just wanted to make sure that you have the actual model which is the iPod Classic. If you take a look at the photo below, the iPod Classic is on the right. The model on the left is the iPod 5G. We continue to support our videos on the iPod Classic, but not on the 5G, so if you have the 5G we'd recommend updating at this point to a Classic or iPod touch.

iPods.jpg

Last edited:
Curt, thanks so much. I will get in touch with the Help Desk. My iPod is definitely the supported one.

Just reporting back that I received the new downloads and they transferred to the iPod just fine. Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.