So, what's the next DVD?

KimberlyH

Cathlete
The UPS tracking site tells me that my CTX DVD is waiting at my front door. Hmmm ... need an excuse to go home early!

I know you're probably wiped out after the road trip and the CTX DVD shipping blitz, but I thought I'd drop a few seeds about future DVDs that would look so lovely under my Christmas tree (or in my Easter basket). :D

1. PS - this one's a no brainer. That series would be perfect for DVD and has combo-mania written all over it.

2. Maximum Intensity Plus - MIC, MIS and Body Max. (This would be quickly known as the DVD where Cathe tries to finish you off!)

3. Step Favorites - Step Jam, Step Heat and Step Max.

I suspect doing all of these may not be cost-effective, but it would save so much room on our shelves, save the wear and tear on our VCRs, give us crystal clear viewing and make the combo-queens happy.

Just my .02 -- you know the rest!

(Thanks again for the CTX DVD. I can't wait to get home!)

Me Too!!

My DVD landed on my porch at 6:09 and I'm at my hubby's lot!! Can't wait to get home!!:-jumpy :-jumpy Cathe, we will let you catch your breathe for about a week before we start bugging you for NEW TAPES!! (Just a small reminder, we'd LOVE to have an ALL-ABS tape ;-).) Okay, I know we are being selfish here. Take a well-deserved break!! Thanks soo much. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Not Me!

My DVD, down the road from me at midnight last night still has yet to make it to MY doorstep. I calles UPS, and the woman on the line was mystified as to why not. Yeah, me too! I told her it was probably under the driver's seat.

RE: Not Me!

You think that's torment! My DVD's arrived in Madrid at 7.40am Thursday (local time), but due to the driver for my area being off sick I didn't get them till 1pm Friday! 60 odd hours from NJ to Madrid - 1000's of kilometres - and another 29 hours to do the 50kms from Madrid to my place! Isn't modern life a laugh.

Anyhow, enough griping - they're here: HOORAY!

Kimberly, I love your suggestions!

I'd also love to see a "BodyMax II" and an all new advanced step workout on DVD. I can dream, can't I? ;-)

I didn't buy the first Cathe DVD, since I already had all of the tapes on video, but I bought the newest 8 "videos" on DVD. It's great! I can preview the workouts by going "fast speed";-), and can flip back and forth to go whereever I want in a hurry. I have PS on video, but I would definitely buy a DVD with all of them on. As KimberlyH said, it's a natural combo. And the unilimited possibilities of combining sections of each workout (that is, if the bookmarks allow it).... I'd love to see PS on DVD.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.