So....What does the change in ownership mean for us?

winsomehill

Cathlete
I am wondering what the company that bought you out's vision for the future is? Are they going to change the quality of the filming? Music? Will it meane there will be more frequency of workout's, now that you don't have to be fussing with the production details and hopefully can just create fantastic workout's for us (shamelessly selfish, I know). Will Cathe Friedrich workout's still be the main focus of the company. Or will they expand to include other instructors using Cathe's style?
Heather

Or, as someone else mentioned, will it be like Goodtimes buying out the Firm? I know Cathe tried to reaasure us, and I SOOOOOO hope she's right, but I think so many of us started out loving the Firm and then felt "sold out" when the Firm sold out to GT. The w/o quality rapidly declined, customer service became non-existent, and the "women of Stepford" appeared in the videos.

Oh Cathe - or CCETV - please don't let this happen!!!! But I think some of us are thinking this might be the beginning of the end.

Lorrie

I agree. I don't think this is the same situation at all. It is a natural progression for Cathe at this point. Bear in mind she was probably setting this up a while ago, ie- putting in her own filming studio, etc. I think we only benefit from this. If anything changes I think the production value will only get better, but the content will remain pure Cathe.

Take a look at the CCETV website. Very reputable stuff.

I kind of got the impression that they would be taking over maketing/advertising or something like that. I haven't read anywhere that Cathe sold her business.

We will discuss more details in the following days. But just to set the record straight, we have not sold our company. We still have total control over our productions including artistic rights and what and when we film.

Thanks for everyone's response...
Someone on the Open Discussion forum asked about the benefits to preordering, you can see it there. But, to answer your question....Yes, the preorder prices are discounted.
Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.