So out of shape bad

lesliemarie

Cathlete
I know when I am so out of shape that after draining a swimming pool my hamstrings hurt really bad, I can't fully straighten my leg out. How I did it? I am not sure, I was bending down and using a bucket to get out the last little bit of water that wouldn't go out the drain, and I was like that for about 10 minutes or less, and now pain! I really need a good stretching dvd, does anyone know of one?

hi Leslie! try stretch max, its really great because it is 3 workouts , all about 30 min, and it really helps if you do it regularly.

Take care! -Tina

Leslie - can you beg, barrow, pick-up or buy the P90X "X- stretch"? I've never been a huge fan of stretching, but I was committed to doing the entire P90X rotation (just finished) and Tony's X-stretch is almost an hour of stretching. I'm the kind of person who thinks "if I don't sweat I'm not doing any good" - WRONG! That stretching is so necessary for our muscles - and this one has a great hamstring section - oh - it's just good all over. You may want to visit the website and see if there are any clips of this one. But like I said - it is substantially longer than the stretch max sections. Good luck with those hammies!

Lorrie

I am going to get them, I need it so badly, but I think I can't do anything till the hamstrings chill out, I sit down and I can't get back up because they tighten up so badly that I can't get my leg to straighten out, they are so miserable. thank you :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.