Slow and Heavy

RTRIECKE

Awesome workout!....I just retired from the Army after twenty
years and have pounded pavement, did road marches for 25-50 miles at a time and I lifted weights...but the slow and heavy workout is the best all around workout I have ever seen...

My Girlfriend introduced me to these tapes and now I'm hooked...damn, I thought I was at least in some sort of shape after being in the Army...

Outstanding!...Keep up the great work!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-01 AT 04:21PM (Est)[/font][p]That is too cool! Doesn't that mean if we can do them we're in pretty good shape? Be all that you can be with the Cathe butt bustin' workouts!

I will never doubt another female again...this stuff is a great workout! I would say that any woman doing Cathe's workouts are in pretty damn good shape! Keep it pumpin'!

RE: There's more!

Yes, there's more!! Try Pure Strength Series, mister!!!:-wow
Drop and give us ...oh , I don't know: PLENTY, MISTER.

RE: There's more!

Ohhhhhhhh this is NOT good! Now I dont know what to get this or the PS series...someone warned me about Cathe's tapes...said you cant buy just one...in one month I already got 4....now this whole split routine thing is really tempting! not to mention that Rhythmic step!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-01 AT 07:25PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi RTRIECKE! Thanks so much for the honorable mention :)! I have always been intrigued and inspired by the strength, endurance and overall fitness level of those in the army. Your post truly made my day!

Hi RTRIECKE! Thanks so much for the honorable mention :)! I have always been intrigued and inspired by the strength, endurance and overall fitness level of those in the army. Your post truly made my day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.