Sicko

Our ER regularly has people lined up in hallways and out the doors,and this is a small and affluent town....its worse in the heavily populated countries..we are short of nurses and doctors and folks have sat hours with injuries such as those suffered by your poor family....that the resources of the trauma team were available to you in the US was luck, not a guarantee....I've worked in this system for 20 years....BUT, I also have no answer, but the way it IS, has to change.

<< Carola--

<< I'll be your campaign manager!!

<< Allison

There we go, Allison! Done deal :D

Got a campaign manager. Now I just need to get my US citizenship approved. They just said on CNN yesterday there is an average 18 months backlog, having had extensive dealings with the INS in AZ on my green card, I may be getting my citizenship right before I retire.

Oh, no Carola! You're not a USA citizen?!?! Damn. Ok, we have to fix that. Well, LauraMax is in her state gvt--maybe she can put a good work in for ya a little higher up?...;) Ok, I have no idea what I'm talking about...

Well, we do have one problem. You weren't born in the States, right? That means you can't be president (I think....). Well, we'll just have to get you into Congress or something.... :D

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Nope, not an American citizen YET :) I know it is hard to believe!!! I have lived here for 11 years and only got my greencard 5 years ago, mind you, I am married to an American and came here legally. Gotta love the Arizona INS. Some people who came here illegally got their green cards faster than I did.

Just filed for my US citizenship and was planning to give up my German citizenship but with all that health care crap here, I may be better off keeping it and not burning my bridges, just in case.

I guess we just need to move Laura to AZ and have her be my assigned INS officer, I am sure she'd be thrilled }(

No, can't be president, but who knows, maybe they'll change the law because they want to elect Arnold into office, hey, I may have a chance :7

Politician? Don't think so, need to have a certain personality to be a politician, someone as opinionated, outspoken and non-diplomatic as I am, ahem, ain't gonna happen!! On top of it, every one will be looking for skeltons in my closet and believe me, there is a whole grave yard in my closet :+

But hey, if I decide I want to turn my life upside down, you'll be the first I'll ask to be my campaign manager, how is that :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.