Shoes

I love your tapes. I work out with them every morning. I stick to your HIIT, tabata, cross fire and a few circuits. Can you recommend what kind of shoes would be best for me to wear, whether it be specific shoes you could recommend or just a type of shoe - anything would be helpful.

PS - keep making more of HIIT, tabata and more like cross fire. LOVE them! Your videos are the only challenging ones out there so keep them challenging!!

A Griffitts

Hey Alison! I agree, Cathe makes you afterburn like nobody else!!

Cathletes generally wear crosstrainers (I think most wear this type of shoe as it is best for lateral jumps etc. & offers heel support) or running shoes for these type of workouts. There are also minimalist/low shoes. It depends on what you like & what your feet, ankles & back etc. needs are I guess.
UnderArmour Micro G® Sting Training Shoes are a popular choice. A lot of Cathletes wear New Balance as well.There are hundreds of options of course, depending on what you need.

I was for years a Ryka girl until they seemed to changed the sizing and they were starting to hurt my feet. I asked my fellow Catheletes and tried Asics. I love them and have had the same 2 pair for over 2 yrs now and they still feel great. They also reduced my knee pain.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.