Shipping Update - 4 Day Split

SNM Videos

Administrator
As we stated earlier on the Blog we received the 4 day Split DVDs from SONY at about 3 pm today. We had two UPS pickups today with the last one at about 7pm. Since this was a short day we only were able to ship out a small percentage of the orders. As of 7pm tonight we have shipped about 8% of the total orders. Since there are a lot of people that order on the first day we’re not even done shipping orders from the first day of the presale at this point.

Tomorrow will be our first full day of shipping and we have a small army standing by to really help to crank out the orders. We feel that by the end of day tomorrow we will have shipped about 50% of the total orders.

FYI: You can’t view presale orders online. All presale orders still use our old shopping cart and this cart does not have the ability to allow users to view orders they have placed online like our newer shopping cart at www.shopcathe.com does.

UPS will send you a shipping notification in the evening after your order has shipped. This notification will come from “Quantum View”. Due to typos, junk mail filters, spam filters and email gremlins email notification will not always work. As a secondary option you can also try our Cathe Easy track and use the phone number you listed on your order (please enter only numbers – no dashes). Easy Track is located at: http://www.cathe.com/UPS_Tracking_Page.htm

I am ecstatic. I just received my shipping notification and I am right in N.J. so I should be receiving these very soon. Thank you Cathe and SNM. You work soo hard.

To Cathe, Chris, and the "Small Army Standing By",

Thank you very much for rushing to ship out the preorders so quickly. It's just one of the many, many reasons we all love you guys! I'm very excited to try out the new workouts--they look great! Of course, when I'm actually doing the workouts, likely gasping for breath and/or yelling at Cathe on my TV ("ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? WHADDYA MEAN, WE'RE HALFWAY THERE??!)) I may not express my appreciation so eloquently. Have to go now. Must watch for UPS truck. :p

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.