Seeking Reviews of Maximun Intensity Cardio

I love Cathe, but this is about my least favorite workout of hers. For me, even though I don't like Hi-Lo, that part is okay. It's the step section, which I'm a Cathe Step Freak, that I just don't enjoy at all. The repeating, over and over, really grates on me. I don't like the sashaying (sp?) at all in the first segment. The only part I really enjoy is the blast at the end, even though to me it doesn't seem as hard as her newer blasts in Step Blast and Imax 2.

I would never get rid of it, and probably only do it once a year. Good thing is its only January and I have my one time in :D

Sam

Edited to add I never thought of just doing the Hi-Lo section with something else or tacking it on to a weight day. That would be a good way to get more use out of this tape because the Hi-Lo part really is pretty good. This section runs 27 minutes without the WU. Glad I read the previous posts...Thanks!

Thought I'd post to say that I like MIC -- to me the step portion is aesthetic instead of complicated. The shas-shaying to me is quite pretty and one can add some beautiful movements to it.

The only problem I had, and it is simply one of building up to the workout is that being used to IMAX and IMAX2 and interval training now, I was used to breaks and this one didn't stop and the heart beat just stays right up there -- boy, did I sweat -- but this is a good thing.

I think anyone's Cathe collection should contain this one for when you want a workout that will really challenge you and give you a little aesthetics, as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.