Seeking input on my next rotation

I had planned to do STS again starting next week, but I'm finding myself very tempted to do a one part per day rotation for the weights part of my workouts. 2010 was not a solid year for me due to several injuries, so I never had any good long stretch of workouts in. I've worked out, but for several stretches had to leave out certain body parts, so it was rare to get more than a month in of being able to work total body. Ready to get started again and trying to decide if it would be more beneficial to do STS and then a four week one part per day rotation or to reverse that and do one part per day and then STS. Due to those injuries I'm carrying around about 10 extra pounds, mostly lower body, so I'm looking to lose the weight and get my definition back. Cardio and abs would be added in to either rotation along with extra stretching/yoga.

Any thoughts appreciated.

I have heard from more then one person that they've used STS for a one body part a day rotation and that it worked out well for them...just a thought. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.