S&S Boot Camp Premix error

enj412

I tried to do the Basic Premix for S&S Boot Camp today. However, there is an error in the disc right after the warm up. It skips the first cardio section and goes right to lower body. Has anyone else noticed this error?

Dear Forum Admin - sometimes I find the way you respond on this forum to be rather cold and matter of fact. Cushioning what could potentially feel like a negative response with a few positives on either end really helps. I encourage you to consider this as your above response was unsatisfactory to me - and I am not even the one seeking clarification. I've had a few cold responses from Forum admin over the years myself and if I didn't love Cathe and her crew and workouts so much, I'd have left long ago. Just something to think about.

Sorry you feel this way. We're really not trying to cushion anything. We just forgot the Plunge Lunges in this Premix and are letting the person know that the problem is not specific to her disc.

Thanks Forum Admin for clarifying that it is in fact an oversight error. I thought you left the Plunge Lunges out on purpose, and I was trying to figure out why that would be...

Sorry you feel this way. We're really not trying to cushion anything. We just forgot the Plunge Lunges in this Premix and are letting the person know that the problem is not specific to her disc.

Actually your response didn't indicate they were left out on purpose. When I read your response I wondered too if replacement discs were required. I do agree that your responses do require abut more empathy to them....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum admin - I appreciate how quick you are with responses - and quick you are - which helps a lot. It's the tone of the delivery that I find difficult to accept since we are typically seeking some kind of customer service with regards to dvds, cathe on demand etc. And, many of us are long standing loyal customers who have bought everything Cathe owns, including on demand. When it comes to customer service I expect more than an abrupt response - which I am sure you do not intend. In the end, I appreciate the responsiveness on the forum but just not how curtly things gets delivered often times. That's all.

I understand what you're saying, but I never try to be rude, I just have to keep my answers as brief as possible because of time constraints. This allows me to answer as many questions as possible in the shortest time. Very few companies even have discussion forums nowadays and the ones's that do rarely take the time to answer any questions. That's because to write lengthy or PC replies is very time consuming and not something that they or we have the time or staff to always do. We also never intended for our forums to be used for customer service issues. That's handled best by emailing our customer service department, not here in our forums. - The tone and context of a forum reply can always be interpreted in many ways by different people, but it is never my intent to be taken in a negative or harsh way. My goal is to simply answer a question as quickly as I can and hopefully help someone.

Thanks Forum Admin for clarifying that it is in fact an oversight error. I thought you left the Plunge Lunges out on purpose, and I was trying to figure out why that would be...
No, we didn't leave it out on purpose. We should have included it, but when you have 77 premixes there are bound to be some omissions and issues occasionally.

I don't even know why I am posting, but from the first couple posts, I just couldn't understand why it wasn't an
Error and why the lunges would not have been included in the basic premix. So....it was overlooked and not included, no big deal as far as I am concerned, but that being the case, it was an error, not particularly with the
Disc, but left out. Now, all that makes sense :). If that's the only "boo-boo, that is pretty good. I will never do
That particular premix so it is not a biggie to me. :)

I appreciate your response. It helps. I now get that you are aiming for efficiency. I didn't understand that until now. Thanks for engaging me.

No, we didn't leave it out on purpose. We should have included it, but when you have 77 premixes there are bound to be some omissions and issues occasionally.
Yes, I am glad for the clarification that this IS an error, which the original reply denied. Errors happen; as the other posters have noted, an admission that this was the case, even one "as brief as possible" would have prevented the confusion.
I understand that issues are best handled by customer service, but asking on the forum if this is a one-off problem or a widespread one HELPS customer service in identifying an issue more quickly, no?

I understand what you're saying, but I never try to be rude, I just have to keep my answers as brief as possible because of time constraints. This allows me to answer as many questions as possible in the shortest time. Very few companies even have discussion forums nowadays and the ones's that do rarely take the time to answer any questions. That's because to write lengthy or PC replies is very time consuming and not something that they or we have the time or staff to always do. We also never intended for our forums to be used for customer service issues. That's handled best by emailing our customer service department, not here in our forums. - The tone and context of a forum reply can always be interpreted in many ways by different people, but it is never my intent to be taken in a negative or harsh way. My goal is to simply answer a question as quickly as I can and hopefully help someone.

I've never thought your responses to being rude. Sometimes I think its how you read it. but that's just my opinion. =) This forum has always been helpful and quick to respond.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.