Ryka N-Gage Studio for cheap

Thanks for the post - it is a good bargain and I've been wanting to buy these for awhile. However, the 39.99 price is only for the black pair - sneaky of Amazon!

Annie

Thanks for posting this, Wendy. And thanks for posting the link to where I could purchase them in white, Mary - I just ordered them.:)

Sorry, I didn't notice that only the white were on sale at Amazon since I ordered the black, but Thanks to Mary for the link to the white ones. I am so excited to get new sneaks as my knees and ankles have been hurting me (and of course took the opportunity to purchase the polar F6 I've been wanting with all the money I saved! I heard the instructor was a bit stiffer than the n-gage studio so I was unsure but the price just sealed the deal. Hopefully it doesn't mean these will be discontinued!

Wendy

>Thanks for posting this, Wendy. And thanks for posting the
>link to where I could purchase them in white, Mary - I just
>ordered them.:)

Thank you both Wendy and Mary.

I didn't see the Studio on www.shoesontheweb.com, is that the style you guys purchased? Also do the Ryka's run small? I purchased a pair online once in my normal size and they were too small. Is it the Ryka Studio that Cathe said she wore in the new workouts? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Amy

shoesontheweb have both black and white N-Gage studios. I have to order at least a half size up in my Rykas. I've had both KM6 Running and the Enlight II in 9's when I normally wear an 8.5. They do run small.

HTH!
Mary

Thanks! I just ordered the black ones! What a deal! I don't even need new sneaks yet but I couldn't turn this down! :)

Thanks so much! Go the N-Gage and Addidas Supernova for running for $90 total. Usually I pay that just for the supernovas. Now I'm set for shoes for awhile. Very timely sale :)

Just wanted to say I bought the Rykas from shoesontheweb two days ago and they got here today. That was some very speedy free shipping! I'm usually a size 8-1/2 or 9, so I ordered 9's and they're a tad snug. I'm going to work out in them for a few minutes tomorrow and if they're uncomfortable, I'll exchange them. The low price and fast shipping makes me want to order extra to have on hand. Thanks again for posting this, Wendy!:)

Thanks so much for the site. I just went and bought a pair of Ryka Studio's @ shoesontheweb.com. Work gave us a Visa Gift Card for the extra work we did over the holidays!!!

I bought a size 8, I normally wear a 7.5 or 8...has anyone purchased from here before, is it easy exchange if they don't fit?

TIA - Have a great weekend!!

Today is a Gift, Live it to the fullest ~

~Jennifer~

Look how many of us have ordered these shoes from this site! Cathe is so awesome for other companies! Do they see that?!!!??
It is just amazing. How one person/company can effect so many other things!!

Sorry, just had to say this..........

Mary

I have a question for those of you who use Ryka for Step workouts. Can you tell me which are the most comfortable. I just purchased a pair of Ryka Circuit XT, and while they are very comfortable, for Stepping, they feel rather bulky, especially in the heel. They are probably more of a running shoe. The Studio n-gage you guys have been talking about - would you say they are a good step shoe, or are you buying them for higher impact workouts. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Iris

The N-Gage Studio is being discontinued, and its replacement is the N-Gage Instructor. I change my shoes every three to four months, and I have a pair of N-Gage Instructor. I think they are an improvement over the Studio, and Holabird Sports has an excellent price on them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.