RWH Two Month rotation

KC5689

Cathlete
Hi All,
Has anyone done the 2 month entirely RWH rotation and if so were you happy with your results? It seems tough but I want to build muscle and increase my stamina so I'm going to attempt it. Any feedback would be much appreciated:)

I did it and I loved it. It took off the holiday pounds and I got more definition, especially my shoulders. Go for it!

I find the 30-day RWH rotation hard enough, so hats off to you ladies!

But I have a slightly different question: has anyone tried to combine LIS and RWH by alternating the weeks? So not talking about Cathe's LIS/RWH rotation that only used the low impact workouts from RWH, but actually using the first week of RWH followed by the first week of LIS, then the second week of RWH followed by LIS, etc.

I find both rotations challenging, but thinking I could do more RWH if I alternated the workouts that way.

I have & it was absolutely my favorite. It was really tough but so glad I stuck with it. Lost all my extra weight-arms got really defined and legs got the best results from this series than any other. I did STS 3 1/2 mo. rotation with cardio from my fave Cathe DVDs plus some Cathe Live then after a few days off, went right into the RWH 2 mo. rotation so not sure if the two together was a factor - but I never thought STS would get knocked down from being #1 in my faves, but it is now #2 after doing this. And it definitely increased my stamina! I can now easily complete other Cathe workouts that used to be really tough. Give it a try - good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.