Rotation using all of Cathe's DVDs???

LFleming

Hello all, I've been working out to Cathe since 1989, yes.. it's been a very long time. I have every workout she's ever produced... I love them all!! Does anyone know of a rotation that includes the majority of her DVD's? perhaps excluding STS. I hate sticking to just one or 2 collections because so many amazing workouts sit on the shelf. Perhaps I will create one myself.... but if anyone knows of one out there please let me know ... it would save me tons of work...lol.

I think you should just start at the first one and work through them, that should keep you busy for a while.

Seriously you could look at Fitnessfreakks rotations for early, I don't know if she's still creating them, and Cathe's Rotation list for the newest.

I think it would be more fun to do them in order....;) I wonder how long that would take?

Then you could start on all the premixes...that would keep you going forever.

Last edited:
I have all of Cathe's workout too! I would love to do them all in order, that is my goal, but it hasn't happened yet! ;)

This is really a great idea, or start w/the newest ones and work back. Talk about muscle confusion, I'd bet you'd see some great results. Probably three week rotations would be the way to do it until you reached STS.

With the number of Cathe's workouts produced........this would probably be a 3 month rotation right?! Yikes! Unless......the rotation had 2 workouts per day. Double yikes! I try to rotate my library as best I can to include the other instructors I have too. But, its mostly Cathe, she gives me results!;)

That could be an awesome rotation! What about doing a different Cathe workout every day for a month? You could alternate strength days with cardio days.

Bumping because I would like Cathe to see this post. I think it's an awesome idea! It could be so crazy and creative, our muscles won't know WHAT hit them!

Just thinking about this too, because I may just have to go through what I have.

On tap today, oldie but goodie, Push Pull. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back