results/comments on 4day

HI cathe and all,

Just wanted to give you feedback on my experience with the new 4day workouts.

I love the workouts. They are fabulous. The kickbox cardio is the bomb.

I was one to not push myself to lift very heavy, always thinking I didn't need to go very heavy so I pretty much just do your total body endurance workouts with the weights that you use. I never ordered slow and heavy and I did have the gym styles but I sold them because I figured they were too heavy and I didn't need them. This time I allowed myself to go heavier, putting my barbell up to 60lbs and using my 25 lb dumbell with a ankle weight wrapped around it for rows. WOW what a difference. I have lost a few pounds and I notice stretgth gains, especially in my back. For some reason, I guess maybe because the weight work is short and sweet, and it comes after the fun fun cardio, It make the heavy lifting part doable for me.

Now I need to go buy another 25lb dumbell and two 30 pounders!!

Thanks,
Cannot wait for the new ones,
Have wonderful holidays,
Kristie Schultz in Northern Cali

Hi Kristie,

I am almost finished with the 4DS rotation! The new workouts are so much fun! My favorites are the HIS and LIS! I got all the steps down!LOL! I also noticed I gained alot of strengh! My hubby is very impressed with me lifting 20 # dumbells on my flies!! Actually I am very impressed with myself! I am sweating buckets each time!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.