Replacement DVD For Active Recovery + Total Body Stretch Update

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
We wanted to let everyone who had reported an issue with the STS 2.0 Active Recovery + Total Body Stretch DVD know that we will be shipping you a replacement DVD in just a few more days. Inside the padded envelope that contains your replacement DVD, you will also find a return self-addressed and stamped mailer to return your current DVD that you are having an issue with.

I'll keep the one I have. Doesn't other me especially since it's only on that one DVD.
I am with nickisteen on this, I will just keep the one I have also, the pauses on my dvd
player is “micro-second” and really doesn’t bother me, at least at the present.

In fact, my pause is so quick, I believe quicker than I can blink!

I am with nickisteen on this, I will just keep the one I have also, the pauses on my dvd
player is “micro-second” and really doesn’t bother me, at least at the present.

In fact, my pause is so quick, I believe quicker than I can blink!
I’m unsure even if there *is* an issue on my disks. I’ve played them a couple of times now and not noticed a thing. Talk about customer service, though — WOW!

Thank you! I just received mine yesterday, and the timing was perfect. I found it in my mailbox when arrived home from playing pickleball. I'm new to the sport (turns out there are no pickles involved:), and I'm pretty sore by the time I get out of my car. I did both workouts and felt so much better. I sent my hiccupy one back in the provided cardboard envelope. Thank you for taking care of us. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.