Remembering Diana

Liz66

Cathlete
I know this is really corny, but I still miss Diana! I thought she was such a wonderful, genuine person. And so chic!

A true loss...

I loved her and Mother Teresa very much. I watched the service this morning, broadcast from England.
I have always really felt for her boys, and doesn't William look just like her?

She would be so proud of her sons. They have turned out amazing well, all things considered. Handsome gentlemen, the both of them.

I found them kissing the ladies on both cheeks, bending way down to get underneath those hats, to be so endearing.

I still miss her too. I remember staying up and watching the service at 2 or 3 in the morning and just balling my head off. My husband wondered how I could be so emotional about someone I didn't even know. But in a way we all knew her because she was in the public eye so much. I think I was the most sad because I felt that she had maybe finaly found love and was happy. I lost my father when I was 13 but can't imagine what it was like for the boys to lose their mother so young (her and them). I can't believe it's been 10 years either.

Kim

<I still miss her too. I remember staying up and watching the service at 2 or 3 in the morning and just balling my head off.>

I did the same thing! I remember the night of her accident staying up late and watching the special reports and hoping I'd hear she was okay before I went to bed that night. I always felt like the royal family treated her so badly and that still makes me mad 10 years later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back