regarding rotations - does this every happen to you?

jazz

Cathlete
As soon as I start a rotation, I want to do another one that uses different DVD's!

I love Cathe's rotations but by the third week, I am craving those workouts not on the rotation, and I know I can do them next month!

January I'm starting a 4D rotation but I bet I'll want to do whatever January rotation she posts.

I always end up doing whatever but I want the discipline to follow specific rotations so I can figure out what actually works.

:)

Perhaps you could substitute other videos that utilize similar exercises since you are clearly a rebel! }(

Are you doing the December rotation this month? It really mixes up alot of Cathe's workouts. I've enjoyed this rotation tremendously because of all the different workouts.}(

I feel like this all the time! I get "cravings" for workouts not on the current rotation! I wish I had a good solution for you. To finish a 4 week rotation I have to tell myself over and over again to just do it.

But - I am glad to hear I am not the only one :)

~ Ann ~
Aim for nothing, and you'll hit it every time!

>Are you doing the December rotation this month? It really
>mixes up alot of Cathe's workouts. I've enjoyed this rotation
>tremendously because of all the different workouts.}(

I'm actually not following any rotation this month. It's been a crazy couple of months and I'm just trying to do something most days.

I plan on doing the Cathe 4D rotation in January but I'll probably sub in different cardios and add in a circuit so I can still be rebel.;)

Honestly, how will I ever follow Cathe's new STS system?;)

4D? I'm not having luck with my brain todayx( that's with the new dvd's right? If so, I done that rotation last month and even though I love those workouts, that rotation was driving me insane doing the same workouts over and over and over and over and......get it?;-) :7 To answer your original question....Yes! I was desperately in need of something different!

I find by the 3rd week I crave something different. Personally for me I think its to push myself a little more and to beat the boredom.

Yeah, that happens to me too. What I try to do, though, is to just stick with a particular weight rotation for four or weeks. Then, I'll just fill in the other days with a generic "kickbox" or "step" or whatever. That way, I can pick whatever cardio workout I want to do that day without having it prearranged for me.

If you are following one of Cathe's rotations, you could always just sub in a different, but similar type of workout. If the rotation says IMAX 1, do whatever IMAX you want. If the rotation says Rhythmic Step, do Step Blast, etc.

Shelbygirl

If you have the Cathe catalog, go to the section that lists all videos and the "type" they are. Choose from whatever will fit into that month's rotation that will give you the same type of workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.