Regarding having a class on Sunday

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hello to all of our 09 Road trippers!

I am so excited to know that I will be meeting and greeting you in just a few short weeks. Yippee!!!!

I want to quickly tell you that I am planning on having a Sunday morning class. I'm so happy to know that you want one too.

The only reason that I originally dismissed having a class is based on the feedback that was provided on last year’s RT evaluations. It appeared the majority had written that they were too fatigued to do class on Sunday and would rather have slept in and gone straight to breakfast. I was secretly disappointed to know this, as I personally LOVE having the Sunday morning class. That final class (and last good sweat, wink) just somehow brings closure to the weekend of workouts. Then we just bus over to breakfast and have our final gathering/meal together with lots of photos, hugs, and even some tears, sniff sniff.

So wahoooooo.....glad you are all on my page......SUNDAY CLASS IS ON!!!!

Btw, class will be a kickbox flavored, cardio circuit class. Nothing too hard, wink, nothing too easy, just enough to wake up those morning peepers, get energized, and power us up for our "gosh do we have to" departure. Bring your resistance bands to this class for some early bird bonus burns….tee hee!

See you soon 09' Trippers!

Last edited:
WOOO!!! How awesome, I'm SO excited for yet *another* workout to look forward to at the RT this year!! I was going to be bummed not to have one final class with you on Sunday, Cathe, totally agree with you there - definitely rounds out the weekend perfectly :)

Yay!!

SO EXCITED that the Sunday class is back on!! Did our little Forum petition help ;-) So we get the Friday class AND the Sunday class back on? How awesome is that?!?

You made my day

I am thrilled. That is terrific news, and now I can justify the pancakes :eek::eek::eek:

THANK YOU!!!!

Yeah cathe!!!! Thank you I am totally on board... I was a bit disappointed about no class on Sunday so yippeee!!
Tracy

Cathe,
Yeah!! Yippee!! Hooray!! You're the best... the scrapple will taste so much better... wink!
Looking forward so much!

Btw, class will be a kickbox flavored, cardio circuit class. Nothing too hard ;), nothing too easy, just enough to wake up those morning peepers, get energized, and power us up for our "gosh do we have to" departure.

See you soon 09' Trippers!

Girlfriend --- "nothing too hard...nothing too easy" ??? You have never let me down and I look forward to each and every challenge you can throw my way!!!!

xx, Denise :D :D :D :D :D

Cathe:
I'm so happy that you want to teach the Sunday morning class! At least I can say that right now :). Hopefully I will feel the same way at 7:00am on Sunday!

Yippee!!!

Cathe, you sure know how to give the people what they want...will you run for Senate??

I'm so stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too was a bit dissapointed about no class on Sunday.I am glad you are willing to do the class. One more outfit to pack;) THANK YOU, THANK YOU.........

Suzette

Cool! Although 7 a.m.? I didn't know there was such a thing ;-)

Now if we could just get that Friday morning regular gym step class back -- I was really looking forward to that after hearing about it from other RTers (my first time). I'm not whining and not complaining -- I understand Cathe has other obligations -- just wishing!

YAY!!!!! I am so excited we will have another chance to work out with you, Cathe! Thank you!! I can't wait!!

Sunday Class

Cathe,

Your energy and your generous heart never ceases to amaze me! Another class...........woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooo very much.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.