Regarding having a class on Sunday

I admit 7AM is hard, but so worth it...last year's Sunday class was my favorite - THANK YOU CATHE! :)

What's funny to me is I said "ouch" when I realized the class would be at 7am but I workout normally at 5:30am everyday so this should be "late" for me, huh? Well..that is, if I hadn't been working out ALL weekend with Cathe first that is. Guess I will need a double-dose of wheeties and a boat load of coffee afterwards! But totally worth it!

So does this mean we'll have the Friday pm class, three classes on Saturday plus yoga and the class on Sunday for a grand total of 6 classes? Or am I counting wrong??

I'll have to play this one by ear. ;) But I'll probably go because I'm the type person who's afraid she might miss something if she doesn't go.:D

Sounds good to me!

Four Cathe workouts in 3 days! Sounds like an event I'm definitely up for. The question is: will I still be 'up' after we're done? Only time will tell. Looking forward to it.

Cathe,

I really NEED this class!!! No matter how hard we work during the RT I will be there! Monday morning I have the final weigh-in for the Biggest Loser contest at my job. Right now i'm in 4th place. That Sunday morning workout will be the last opportunity I have to burn as many calories as I can! So I will be there in the front row working it hard!

Can't wait to work out with you again at the RT! Hopefully, I'll be up to the task. I think I'm more excited about it than my wife!

Kevin.

Question, Cathe!

You mentioned bringing bands...should we bring our own bands or will there be some provided??? I love bandwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.