Recovery Week After Meso 3?

gigstar1

Cathlete
Hey guys,

I'm on Meso 3 and I can't remember whether you are supposed to take a recovery week after you are done before you begin a new rotation? Any ideas?

Thanks

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I plan on starting a new rotation within 5 minutes after completing Meso 3....in my bathtub. :p This will last approx. 7 days. I know I will definitely be taking an active rest week, give the muscles time to regroup and move onto something else. I only just started Meso 2 and I'm already listening to my body...lol I figure nothing but GOOD can come from taking a rest week after an intense bout of strength training.

Iris

My sister and I were just discussing this yesterday. We are assuming that we do another active recovery week after completing week 4 of meso 3. It only seems to make sense that you would, doesn't it?
Michelle

I am definitely planning on an active recovery week after meso III. One of the many things I have learned from STS is how valuable those recovery weeks are. They are hard to do and in fact, a little scary to do, but man do they pay off. At the end of both of my previous recovery weeks I was chomping at the bit to get back to STS, and I think the recovery week really helped me to get the most out of the following mesocycle.

Cathe, as always, knows what she is doing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.