RE: CLX workouts

rose2boys

Cathlete
Does Chalene ever stop talking during the entire workout? I really love her energy & attitude, but the incessant talking during the few Turbo Jams I have done distract & annoy me a bit.

I really want to try CLX after I complete STS, but not sure i can take 3 months of her non stop jabbering - please tell me she tones it down just a LITTLE bit! I know that's part of her "charm", but I guess it can be a bit over the top for me.

In a word....NO!
She talks, and talks, and never shuts up:D:p

I wanted to add.....I think she talks more than Tony Horton!!! LOL

FWIW, her chatter in TJ is different that her chatter in CLX. In TJ, she talks about how much fun you're having (in case you didn't know! :D). In CLX, she gives training tips (which are excellent, BTW!), motivation ideas, and compliments her backgrounders on what their doing right w/ their form in various exercisers. I didn't mind her patter in CLX as it related directly to what I was doing. There's none of the PAR-TAY chit chat or so & so losing 70 lbs.

HTH!

She talks a lot during CLX but for me it seems like helpful tips and is not distracting.

No, she doesn't stop talking. She also doesn't stop showing her cleavage, which I find VERY distracting. I keep looking away from the tv so I don't look down her shirt!

Carrie

Yeah she talks alot in CLX but it doesn't bother me for the most part. I love Chalene! The only time it irks me is during the stretch at the end. She holds some stretches for too long and others for not long enough so I have just started making my own adjustments as needed. No biggie. Definitely not a reason to forgo the program IMO.

Its a good program you just have to overlook a few things and I think the cleavage thing is the camermans fault. I think he likes chalene and janelle just a little bit. I plan on doing them again just not right away and I am forgoing the lean for life phase because I need a break from her.

I think time one gets in the 4 week of Burn, ya just tune everything out. And concentrate on form and counts. That was obstacle and problem with CLX. Now I just watch the timer (squinting no less, large TV and still can't see diddly) and listen to the music.

I love Chalene and don't find her chatting annoying in the least. Acutally, in CLX she gives some great tips and information.
Also, I don't find her cleavage a big deal either.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.