Question re: packaging for new series

aqua girl

Cathlete
I know this is like "putting the cart before the horse" , but do you all have any possible idea at this point how you are going to package the new 8 dvds series? For example, do you know if it will come in a multi-disc case, (like Lite, Ice, etc.) or separate individual cases, or a different case (like STS 2). I have been looking at my huge (and I mean HUGE) dvd collection, and trying to figure where they will go.... and planning ahead. It would be helpful to know what I would be dealing with and how to arrange or re-arrange as the case may be.

Kellyro77 is correct, XTrain is in a 10 disc case, there are 9 dvds in the series, so there
is an empty space in the case…. XTrain Ride was a bonus dvd, in a separate case. I have kept it that way…although I guess you could put the Ride dvd in with the rest of
the Xtrains.

Thanks! So it appears that past series came in a multi-case. The 2023 workouts were not a series, so they got their own cases, as did the 2013 separate workouts.

BTW, I like having the spin dvds in their own cases ... we have them on a separate wall shelf by the bikes :).

I know this is like "putting the cart before the horse" , but do you all have any possible idea at this point how you are going to package the new 8 dvds series? For example, do you know if it will come in a multi-disc case, (like Lite, Ice, etc.) or separate individual cases, or a different case (like STS 2). I have been looking at my huge (and I mean HUGE) dvd collection, and trying to figure where they will go.... and planning ahead. It would be helpful to know what I would be dealing with and how to arrange or re-arrange as the case may be.
Hi aqua girl,

We haven't made any decision on the bundle case at this time, but the bundle will be sold in some type of a case that holds all of the DVDs. There are not a lot of companies manufacturing multi-pack DVD cases nowadays, so we will have to see what is available.

like having the spin dvds in their own cases
I do too, but……if the new set will be a multi case, then I may move XTrain Ride to the
Xtrain set case, and Cycle Max with the Low Impact Series from the separate case to
the Low Impact Series case, cause I think there’s an extra space in there and that will
free up a space for the new series if in a multi case. If there are 8 separate cases, then
I found a little 8 space dvd wire stand that I can use. But being separate…. I doubt it.
if they are in a case like STS 2, then I will need to buy a multi disc case. That’s why
I asked, need to get this important issue solved. “Be Prepared!”

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.