Question re. Friday morning step class

That of course, presupposes that the GPS will be taken out of view and you will not find shattered glass which necessitates a visit from the local police dept - thereby still allowing Tracey to drive -- right Allison?????

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

>That of course, presupposes that the GPS will be taken out of
>view and you will not find shattered glass which necessitates
>a visit from the local police dept - thereby still allowing
>Tracey to drive -- right Allison?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Precisely. ;)
I will NOT be letting Tracey drive this time...... ;)

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

It just dawned on me that I'm off that Friday, since I work the weekend. (One of the many reasons why I can't make the RT :( ) BUT, I'm almost certain I can do what Liann is doing - drive to Jersey Thursday evening, hit Cathe's Friday class, then lunch with some of you lovely ladies before heading back home. I'll have car space too.

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to drive up Thursday also and would like to go to the Friday morning class. Not sure that I will participate but I still want to go. And I was hoping we could get together for dinner Thursday night just to hang out and get to know each other?

I can also take 3 people in my car.

How lucky are we that we are getting to do this??????

Bev

OMG every time I check in on these forums I calendar myself off another day early from work!! :p

So, I think we'll leave on Wednesday and catch a redeye to get to PHL on Thursday morning. We're staying at the non-suite hotel Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights.

I'd *love* to start meeting everyone early!!! I mean, meeting in person... :D

can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait

>It just dawned on me that I'm off that Friday, since I work
>the weekend. (One of the many reasons why I can't make the RT
:mad: ) BUT, I'm almost certain I can do what Liann is doing -
>drive to Jersey Thursday evening, hit Cathe's Friday class,
>then lunch with some of you lovely ladies before heading back
>home. I'll have car space too.

Robin that would be great! I'd love to see you (and Liann) again!

And Bev and Amy, it would be great to meet you both (and everyone else) early too!

(Oh, how am I ever going to get through the next 3 months???)

Hey ladies. I think I am going to fly in on Thursday and would love to car/.cabpool for Cathe's step class on Friday morning..
Here is my email address.... please let me know. I think I will be staying at the Fairfield Inn also

Email: [email protected]

Thanks

Sharon:*

Count me in too! I'm staying at the Fairfield and would love to hitch a ride/grab a cab over to the gym for some serious steppin'!

I have an opinion question for all of you experienced Cathe Road Trippers. I was considering leaving my house at 5:30 AM to get to Cathe's Friday morning class. Is it worth it to do this - or will I tire myself by traveling so early in the morning to do the Friday class. I have about a 3 hour drive.

thanks,
Lisa

Lisa,
I can only tell you about my experience from last year's Road Trip. I was so excited about being there that I had trouble sleeping both Friday and Saturday night, plus there was a loud group of people outside our hotel that partied until the wee hours. I was able to do all of Cathe's workouts that weekend.:) I guess I was just running on pure adrenaline. The excitement of being there with all the other "Catheites" and meeting Cathe and her crew in her gym was so overwhelming for me. I wasn't going to slow down for a minute. I wish I only lived 3 hours away!! I'm all the way in TX!

Go for it!
Hope to see you there!
Gin:)

Lisa,

It definitely is worth the 3 hour drive to make Cathe's Friday morning class. I survived and I'm from San Diego. Talk about early morning class! No yawns were coming out of my mouth. Just loves of grins and great memories.

Lorrayne

Hi All! I, too, am very excited about this trip! I plan to come in on Thursday afternoon for the Friday class. I will be driving from Pennsylvania so if anyone wants to hitch a ride with me, I have room for four more!

Hi All!

Count another one in for the Friday morning step class for the July RT.

My flight comes in Thursday evening. I'd love to share a car or cab with someone.

Looking forward to it!
Lisa
:)

Hi girls,
Have fun at Cathe's friday class.
I am going to Cathe's friday class in August.
(August roadtrip)
I am utterly beyond excited.
Please tell me what it was like after being there.
Any tips on what the roadtrip and her class was like.
I would like to know what to expect,
and what to pack so I can be better prepared.
Thanks.
Rocky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.