Question re. Friday morning step class

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Ummmmmmmmmmm... how do we get there? :p I assume transportation is not provided at that point of the weekend. What did people do last year?

I'm sure we could all pool together and get a cab or something. I plan to attend Cathe's Friday morning class with my roommate Katie and are staying at the Fairfield (we are checking in on Thursday afternoon).

My guess is that there will be a few of us planning to get there a day early so I'm sure getting there will be a group effort, lol!

Denise

I am also planning on attending Fri am class. Arriving Thursday afternoon at Fairfield as well. I am driving in & my roommate will also be meeting me there driving. Can't speak for her but I owuld be more than willing to let anyone ride w/me to the club Fri morning. My car will seat 5.

Tami

I'm arriving Thursday and staying at the Fairfield, too. I'd love to be part of a carpool or cab-pool on Friday! :)

A few thoughts re: the Friday morning step class

Hey kids, a few thoughts re: Cathe's Friday morning 9 AM step class --

1 -- Shel, last year people just grabbed rides from the hotels. Lots of Trippers either had rental cars or had driven to the RT. There seemed to be several groups going out to lunch, shopping, etc. after class. Y'all will get connected with each other on Thursday night at the hotels. :)

2 -- Early-arriving RT'ers are welcome to come and take this class, and as those of you who have been RT'ers before know, it's a biiiiiiiig room in which Cathe teaches. But Cathe does ask that we give her a head count a couple of days beforehand of how many RTers are coming to the Friday class, so that she can give her regular students a little advance notice. ;-) So as we get closer to the actual RT, Deb & Lorrayne & I will poll you guys to get that head count.

3 -- Related to point #2, I just want to remind everyone that the Friday morning class is NOT a Road Trip class; it's a class that Cathe teaches every week, and most of the participants are "regulars". In that situation, we're the guests. I know I don't need to lecture the famous Educated Crowd on manners ;-), but I do think it's worth remembering that we should sort of defer, or give preference if you will, to Cathe's regular students -- let them "claim" their usual spots in the room, try to refrain from overjoyed whooping }( -- y'all know what I mean! :7

That being said, you can count on me, Deb & Lorrayne being there! :)

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/6.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

Can I have a ride? I get in on Thursday evening. In case I miss meeting everyone, could we meet on Friday morning? What time? Thanks so much! I am SOOO excited about this trip!

Linda

I'm driving in again this year, so I'll have a car. Like Kathy said, what happened last year was were just hung out together Thursday night and made arrangements with each other then!

Gayle

I am begging my DH to drive to Philly with me on Thursday, July 24th so I can go to the early morning class on the 25th and see you guys! If he goes for it, I will be able to take some people in my car to the gym that morning and back. Originally, we were going to be in WA that week, but since plane tickets are so high, it looks like the August RT is going to be my only vacation. I hope I get to go and see Em again and meet Shelley!!!!

I'm trying to figure out if I can talk my husband into coming a day ahead..... I think he is thinking about leaving CT early friday morning in enough time for me to make the am class. I hope to see if we can get in the night before (request made by me with praying hands, batting eyelashes, mouthing the words "pretty plesase, pretty please") and maybe I can hitch a ride with someone friday morning. What I reduce myself to! So funny!

Julia

I'm planning to take the Friday morning class as well and will get in Thursday afternoon, late. Would love to meet up with you all! And Kathy, thanks for the info!

I have decided to arrive on the Thursday too. DH said he would drive up a day early so I could meet the early birds and take Cathe's Friday morning Step Class. He is so sweet:) . I would love to ride up with the girls;-) to Cathe's class. Brigitte:D :D

Just took off of work so I can now go to the friday class!! I can fit up to 4 people in my car if anyone wants a ride. Just let me know!! -Lisa

Hi Lisa

I would love to hitch a ride with you :)

Will you be checking are heart rates as we approach Cathe's club;)

Thanks if you can give me a lift:7

Brigitte

LOL Brigitte,I will have my nursing equipment in the car!! In Lisa's Car- 1.Brigitte there is still room left for anyone who is interested!! -Lisa

Lisa

Thank you :D Looking forward to meeting you.

This will be so much fun, hope we get a good step spot }(

Brigitte

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.