Question please

suzannec4444

Cathlete
Hi
May I please ask what are some of Cathe's easier tapes for like begginers to intermediate exercisers or someone easing back in to doing exercise that they didn't work out as hard lately.

suzanne

Cathe's older cardios are great as well as the strength workouts. This week I have been doin' a rotation and adding Pure Strength splits on the cardio days. I hope this helps.

Actually, I think any of them can be easy if you use the right equipment. If I haven't worked out in awhile, I start back down with my 5's, 8's and 10's. Doesn't take long to build back up. As far as cardio goes...well...that's different. Stay away from any IMAX or kicking stuff until you've built up some tolerance.

I think a really good series to go with is the CTX series. That's pretty easy and gives you a good all around workout for the week.

Hi
Ok,Thank you.I checked a little bit.Still checking.I have been toning alot.Not really watching what I eat and I'm not really doing alot of cardio and aerobics and I need to.So I will have to build up and work up to better cardio workouts.I found and watched Basic step.I really think this is perfect to start off with and work my way up with cardio.Thank you very much for helping me.

suzanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.