Question on STS

pharma_gal

Cathlete
Hello:)

I have a question about STS and weight loss. Can I use this set for weight loss or is it solely for building muscle and firming up? My goal is to lose about 10 pounds and Im asking this question because I wont be able to do more than 2 days of cardio (In addition to the 3 weight workouts)..Due to my work schedule I can only workout 5 days a week. Any insight on this matter? Thanks a lot.

R.

STS and weight loss

Absolutely, STS is excellent for weight loss since weight training helps to rev up your metabolism resulting in increased calorie burn. You can find many success stories about using STS to lose weight in this forum and on our STS Results Success pages on cathe.com

When I first did STS, I did it the same way you said, with only 2 days of cardio per week, on a 3 month rotation, and dropped 3 sizes (and by mixing in STS with cardio over teh last year, I have kept it all off). So yes, it definitely works for weight loss. Building muscle does, in itself, promote weight loss. Good luck!

Even though they are weight workouts, they really rev up your heart rate. I think you get a double bonus with STS of getting both muscle and cardio improvement going on. You won't need to do more than 2 days of pure cardio with it.
Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.