PYGFO May 1-3, 2008

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
PYGFO Sisters:

Welcome to May! It is time to flip your Cathe calendar again. Cathe is waiting for me with 4-Day Split Boot Camp. I am putting my game face on! I hope Cathe posts a May rotation today. I may start it on Sunday or stick with the 4-Day Split for a few weeks.

We had our final weigh-in for our Biggest Loser Challenge at church last night. I lost a whole 10 pounds in 16 weeks. Our leader lost his enthusiasm and seemed to fall off the wagon in the middle of the journey, and we learned why last night. NBC called him again about being on the show, and he had to stop losing weight. The next season is going to be another couples competition, and he did not make the cut once again because the producers did not like the family member who would have been his partner. Brett encouraged me last night that my countenance has changed, I am more relaxed in my spirit, and I have made more progress this 16 weeks than I realize. He also reminded me that relapse is part of recovery, and my backsliding last week was part of the journey. I was momentarily disappointed last night when I realized that I failed to reach yet another weight goal, and I am glad to wrap up this challenge and move forward without the pressure of any weigh-ins on the horizon.

Hugs to Carolyn, Gin, Lara, Laura, Liann, Michelle, Randi, Robin, Tess, Vicki, and any other 2007 Road Trippers who visit this thread. Feel free to jump in anytime!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Happy May Day Heather and all. I made reservations last night for the pre-RT festivities. I hope no one minds if I crash the party. I'll be arriving Thursday evening, taking Cathe's class Friday, lunching, then heading home. I'm hoping to see lots of near and dear faces in my short stay.

Good Morning
HAPPY MAY DAY!
Robin I wish I was going it would be awesome to see you guys since i've joined the PYGFO check in and got to know you guys better:)
Heather have fun doing KB 4DS! I love that workout the music is so motivating. I'm curious what kind of rotation cathe is putting up this month. I love this months picture on the calender. Everyone looks so beautiful and graceful.

Today is a lower body workout concoction:) not sure what i'm doin yetx( But i will let ya'll know later:)
BBL
RAndi

They better not mind Robin, since I'm crashing too! ;) I'll hold off on making my hotel reservations until tomorrow though. Hopefully after the registration, I will need to make them for August as well.

Heather - Congrats on your weight loss! 10 pounds is plenty to be proud of and at least you know that losing it slowly means it wasn't just water weight, but something more substantial! :)

Randi - I'm eager to see what Cathe has put together for her May rotation - not that I've ever been able to stick to a rotation for long. ;)

I am tempted to give Tracey's CoreBlast another go tonight. It really hit every part of my abs and I want some good abs for the summer. DH agreed to do it with me, so I'm thinking I'll do 10 minutes of my JumpSnap and then the ab workout. :)

HAPPY FRIDAY-EVE everyone!!!

I'm all done:) I did S&H legs 65lbs on squats, 50 on lunges and 50 on plie squats, 60 on calf raises,pre exhausted workouts 2 20lbs dumbells 4DS kickbox cardio and B&G stability ball abs.
Have a great day!
Randi

Hello.

I have been a workout slacker this week!! I HATE it when I do that. We have just been busy and when I get home I am too tired!! Today after work I had to go get assessed, get car tags renewed, and then pick my puppy up from the vet. She had surgery to get a benign tumor removed from her eyelid. I was so worried about her all day. I never like it when pets have to be gased! She is home and very groggy! Poor thing has stitches in her eye. At least it won't bleed anymore.

I SO wish I could go on the RT (or even crash in like Robin and Liann). I just hope Cathe will have one next year so I can see all of you!

I plan to workout a lot this weekend to make up for my laziness!! I really want to do Tracey's new ones after reading all of the reviews. It sounds like everyone is doing well. I am so glad it is almost Friday!!

Well, DH wasn't feeling too good tonight, so we are going to do Coreblast tomorrow. I stil worked out with the JumpSnap for about 10 minutes (all I can handle) and then did a Ravi/Ana Lower back pain yoga routine. I have a sharp pain right above the left hip. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that my right leg is almost a whole inch shorter than my left and this causes my entire hips/pelvis area to tilt to the right. Causes a lot of pain on the left side. I know I REALLY need to wear my heel lift in my right shoe, but it makes me limp... K, I'll stop whining now. DH promised to rub it down for me, so hopefully that will help. If not, I'll have to go back to my Chiropractor and get yelled at for not wearing my heel lift...

Lara - I wish you were close enough to crash too!!! I want to meet you!

Randi - Sounds like you had a good leg workout! :)

Hello to all the other PYGFOS - Vicki, Laura, Heather, Robin, Tess, Allison, Gin, etc...

Good Morning PYGFOers!

This morning I did HSC and ME abs.

Good luck to those of you who are registering for the August RT today! Let us know. Liann...you are right? Couldn't remember who else.

Lara--I'll e-mail a pic this aft. Sorry I've been slow about it.

Hi to everyone else...Heather, Carolyn, Robin, Tess, Laura, Vicki, Randi and all others!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning
Didn't get my workout in this morning. Stayed o ut late say ALICA KEYS in concert last night. She is amazing LIVE! Will be working out after work at 7. I'm going to be exhausted!
Have a great day
Randi

I MADE IT, I MADE IT - AAAUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHH (Heather scream). :)

I was #10!!!! Woo-hoo!!!! K, I'll calm down now. ;)

Liann, sounds like you'll be in great company in August. I still wish I could make it.

I did 4DS LIS this morning. I spent the rest of the day doing spring cleaning chores and babysitting.

Randi - SIGN UP NOW!!!! There were still a few spots left about an hour ago! This one did not fill up fast.

ETA

THERE ARE 3 SPOTS LEFT RANDI!!!!!

Hi.

I just got done with CF. I am tired now! I was up all night with the horrible storms that passed through. I think we are going to stay in and watch a movie. Hopefully, I will make it to bed early, but that rarely happens.

Liann...I am so glad you got in for August!! I wish I could meet you there!!

Randi...I hope you were able to get in also.

Gin...I can't wait to see the picture!!

Hello Robin and anyone else that stops by.

Have a great night!

Randi -

I just saw a post, as of 9:30 this morning Saturday there are 8 spots still available for the August RT..Go sign up!!!!

ETA: they are taking up to invoice # 112 due to duplicate invoices

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.