PYGFO... it IS Thursday, right??

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Good morning girls! I am up bright and early because today I leave for ATLANTA!!! I am pretty excited.

So, I get up this morning all ready and set to say a tearful goodbye to my two older DS's. We have a nice chat and discuss what everyone will be doing this weekend, blah blah blah. All of a sudden, they jump up from the table. DS #1 casually walks out the door with a "bye mom" and DS #2 flips out because he forgot to pack a book, runs around yelling "OMG, I'm gonna be late! AAAAAGH!" and proceeds to run past me like Roadrunner w/o even saying goodbye! Um, HELLOOOOOOOO... did I not give birth to these little PIA's?? I won't be here for like, 4 DAYS!!! So what if they will get away with leaving dishes in the sink and not making their beds. So what if DS#1 is going to the Jersey shore for three of those days. Will noone miss their "Rocker Mom?" I was thinking there would be some long, sorrowful hugs with tearful wishes of " Come home soon mom, we just don't know what we'll do without you." Well, we'll see who gets a nice little souveneir from Georgia... DS#3 has not left yet, so there's still hope. He's my baby so I'm hoping he might show me some emotion for my departure... although he DID just turn 13. But, he's still my smoocher, so we'll see...

So, I leave today for the airport about 12:30 or so. I really am so excited. Tess and I are planning lots of fun things and I just know this is going to be a hoot. I am so grateful to her for all the planning she has done and for being so gracious to me.

Liann: I have to say, reading about your day yesterday made me want to just go to PA and give you a huge hug! You poor thing. Between the work crap and the allergy welts, OMG... I hope you did absolutely nothing last night but get pampered by your DH. Or at least by your dogs and snakes. Can snakes cuddle? Anyway, I'm hoping that you have a much better day.

Robin, Gin, Laura, Michelle, Jacque ( where are you Jacque???) and anyone else who follows, have a great day! I'm sure Tess and I will be checking in from Atlanta!

I'm leaving, on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again...

Hi Vicki. I'm LOL at your darling PIA's not playing the sorrowful farewell scene with you. Hey, that's what we raise them to be able to do, isn't it? I'm so excited for you and Tess. I know you'll have a great time.

Liann, so how long do your welts itch and swell etc? I sure hope you have a better day today.

Tess, I know you'll have a great day, because you're getting company!!!

I'm at work, but the evil co-worker is off the next two days, so I hope to have lots of time to play on-line.

Today should be a cardio day for me since I've not had time to include much of that with my Boot Camp weight training this week. I'm planning on doing Step Blast this afternoon. I can't wait to see what the blog will reveal today. Hopefully by this time next week, the new workouts will be in my sweaty little hands! Have a joyful day ladies.

Goodmorning ladies! Last night several of the Sr. Execs. at work took me out for dinner. I was able to go since DH had a class that night. We had a very good dinner and had a good laugh about the situation with my boss (who was not in attendance). There was NO bad mouthing of anyone, but they all agreed that I had not done anything wrong and that my boss was just stressed. I felt a lot better on my way home than I had felt all day.

Vicki - I have one or two snakes who like to "cuddle", lol. If I have my hair in a french braid, my one corn snake will crawl through the braid and when comfortable, take a nap. Brings the whole "medusa" legend to a new level. My weiner dogs are my main cuddlers though and they all gave mommy good hugs last night. I'm LOL at the "dramatic" goodbye with your boys. I'm sure they will miss you desperately, but were just putting on a brave front. ;) Have fun on your trip!!!

Robin - The welts and itching went away last night. Unfortunately, I still have 7 rows of 3 little bruises across in both arms that you can clearly see. It looked HORRIBLE last night at dinner. I had to explain that I wasn't a druggy, that I had just had testing. At the time my left arm was all swelled up too (I had my regular allergy shot after the testing and it always swells my arm up)- classy.... ;)

Good Morning!

Today was BC/ME Bonus Combo Premix. It was a good one and recommend it!!}( :p :)

Vicki--Have a safe trip and a great time with Tess in Atlanta! Fill us in on all of the details! Tess, is the Queen of the Party Planners, remember?

Liann--Hope you have a better day today!

Robin--Enjoy Step Blast today. That would be great if we had the new workouts by next week!!:7

Gin:)

Morning everyone-

I do believe you are correct Vicki it is Thursday;) :p

Today is 90min. of cardio and weights. I think I might repeat last weeks workouts, then mix it up next week }( . I am learning something new this week....perceived exertion. Sucks big timex( My hrm has always been my guide- well it died, and is being sent off to the Polar company. Hopefully I will get it back soon.(but not holding my breath)

Tess, still haven't made it to the post office, probably tomorrow?:)

Good morning girls. I am peeking in very quickly to say hello. I am trying to get caught up at work so I can enjoy my day with Vicki tomorrow but we are very busy so I don't have a lot of time to chat. We'll be checking in over the weekend I'm sure. Have a great day ladies.

PYGFO Check-in

It is accomplished! My workout area is clean and clutter free. I put the finishing touches on it Sunday night, and it is such a delight to wake up and enjoy my workouts in a lovely place!

I took “before” pictures in my workout area Sunday morning. My friend Rebecca took a set of outdoor pictures in the same location where I took my New Year’s Eve pictures before starting this year. It will be fun to compare the difference this year on New Year’s Eve. I am hoping to have “after” pictures to share someday. Right now, I have “before” pictures and “before that” pictures. LOL!

I started my 12-week Christmas challenge Monday morning. My weight was back up to 210 pounds. That is what I weighed on the first day of the Road Trip. This is my game plan for this challenge:

* start every morning with Bible study and prayer and faith affirmations
* bless my body with restful sleep every night and at least one rest day every week
* enjoy an intense Cathe workout 5 mornings a week (4-day split plus Friday morning cardio party)
* enjoy bonus cardio after work when I am bursting with energy
* work my abs/core at least twice a week
* work before I play (weights before cardio)
* hydrate my body with plenty of spring water every day (a gallon on workout days)
* fuel my body with 3 meals and 2 power snacks on training days (with a good balance of protein and complex carbs)
* nourish my body with 8-10 fruits and veggies a day
* enjoy a fruit appetizer before meals to satisfy my sweet tooth and energize me
* fast and pray once or twice a week
* enjoy a free day with treats in moderation once or twice a week

My goals for the rest of this journey are:

180 pounds * size 16 by Christmas
170 pounds * size 14 by Valentine’s Day
160 pounds * size 12 by Easter
130 pounds * size 8 by the 4th of July

I was hoping to have Cathe’s 4-Day Split. (I am so excited about the blog update!) My heart was set on this format, so I decided to create my own 4-day split with her other workouts. These are the morning workouts I have enjoyed this week:

Monday:

Muscle Max (chest and back)
IMAX3 (step premix)

Tuesday:

Gym Style Legs (standing legs)
Core Max (first segment)
Kick Max (kick punch combos)

Wednesday:

Muscle Max (shoulders and abs/core)
Low Max (step premix)

Thursday:

Muscle Max (biceps and triceps)
Kick Max (boot camp challenge premix)

I am looking forward to my fun Friday cardio party! No weights tomorrow!

My game face is on. Yes, this is a game that I am destined to win, and I am ready to have a blast and enjoy every day of this amazing journey. Put your game face on, and get ready to have fun with me!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.