Programable DVD

Most new DVD players come with this option standard now. There even a really cheap one by Cyberhome and Trutech too, for like $30-35.00, that has it. HTH.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar08/slider-scale/lb/0/81/26/.png[/img][/url]

Hello. I pulled up your question to see what others answered. I had to write because when I looked at your pictures I thought at first you were the bride. You honestly look 22 years old. I can't believe you have a grandson. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC !! I'm sure people think you & your daughter are sisters all the time. Whatever you're doing, it's working!!!! Coleen

Anne:
I finally found a programmable dvd player its an Onkyo DVCP702 I found it for 199.00. It plays 6 dvd's and I found it easy to program.
I paid no shipping or tax. I bought it at www.AbtElectronics.com
I have had no trouble with playing any dvd's. I just bought mine last month so it should be still available.
Diane

Diane--
I've been sitting at the computer RESEARCHING and RESEARCHING trying to find THE multi disc player to mish-mosh my workouts. I have a tendency to do this now that I'm older:) as I used to be an impulsive buyer but now I research the heck out of just about EVERYTHING(it even annoys me--lol)to make sure I'm getting a quality product--at least I look at epinions.com for ratings if nothing else.

So my question is this, have you made a mish-mosh Cathe workout with this dvd player and how did it go, any problems??

The 2 fab responses I got on the forum today are SOLD OUT--gee, could it be the day after thanksgiving sales??LOLOLOL

Mary

Woops--I just noticed this was on the ask Cathe forum--I'll move this to the open discussion.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.