Procedures for Behind

slenamond

Cathlete
Has anyone had a "procedure" done for their behind and was pleased? There are all these new laser lipo sessions that make one wonder about.

Has anyone had anything done to improve their cellulite or lifting issues? Please tell me about it.

I have worked out for years and still have a big, unshapely butt. I'm 41 and tired of it. I am ready to do something else for it.

Please tell me your experiences.

Thanks!

Hi! :D

I just responded to your other thread about the rotations, but I wanted to ask...How heavy do you lift when you work legs? I don't have any experience w/procedures, but it could help others to help give you suggestions if maybe you tell us exactly what hasn't worked for you.. ;)

You can always try Tracy Anderson's metamorphosis glutecentric.
I always thought she was kind of hokey, but believe me....her butt work is a KILLER!
One of the hardest workouts I've ever done.
I haven't been doing it for long, but I can tell you that I feel tighter after only a few weeks.
There are a lot of amazing results stories on the VF.
I will not give up traditional weight training, but TA is a wonderful addition to my fitness regimen. TA recommends 6x's a week. I've been doing it 5x's because that's all my poor butt can take! LOL

I second the Tracy Anderson suggestion. I haven't done glutecentric but I did omnicentric and the results were great. There are 4 centrics to choose from---glute, ab, hip and omni. I would definitely try that before opting for a procedure.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.