Previewed Step Blast & Legs and Glutes

Gretzky

Cathlete
Yippee! Body Blast is here! I previewed Step Blast. I was pretty tired from a lower body workout earlier, but that didn't keep me from trying some moves! I started out on the floor, but my brain can't figure it out if there isn't a step there, so I got out the step and tried some of the new moves. It's going to challenge my brain, but remember when Rhythmic Step came out? Once we figured it out, we loved it!

Legs and Glutes: Well, all I have to say is, WOW! Imagine the floor exercises you've done before and were cryin'. NOW ADD ANKLE WEIGHTS. I just can't even imagine how wobbly I'll be after this one! I know you guys want to know all the gory details, but this is all I've got time for tonight. Gotta watch the Yankees! }(

Just wanted to add: I switched over to DVD about a year ago, and going back to VHS feels like using rocks and sticks! If anyone is on the fence about DVD's, hop on over! You'll wonder how you did all that fast forwarding and rewinding....:p

Thanks for the little update - but I want more!!!:7 :7 :7 Actually I want my DVD's!!!

Let us know how the workout goes when you have time to post more.

Thanks!

I just ordered my first DVDs I have a feeling Iam going to feel the same way I am so impatient with FF and Rew I just know I am going to LOVE them and the quality of picture and sound should be great
Lisa
Enjoy BB keep us posted

LOVED this tape! Every muscle from the top of my rear down hurts today. A GOOD hurt! Cathe goes nonstop in this vid and hits EVERY muscle fiber from the rear on down. Just you wait! It is WORTH the wait!:7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

LOVED this tape! Every muscle from the top of my rear down hurts today. A GOOD hurt! Cathe goes nonstop in this vid and hits EVERY muscle fiber from the rear on down. Just you wait! It is WORTH the wait!:7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.