Preorder surprise????

I don't think that responding with what I took to be a snide remark in response to someone asking Cathe for a hint about what the surprise would be something that's considered a helpful or constructive answer to a question posed to Cathe. However, the poster that made the comment posted to say she didn't mean it that way, so no biggie.

>But, then she said "burn extra calories" and my anticipation
>got the best of me.

I've got it!
The DVD's are going to be attached to wheels, and once we take them out of the package, we'll have to run around the house like maniacs trying to catch them. That should burn calories galore!

I ordered September 17th of last year. I kept it, I am excited that I will getting a little surprise, but I am even more excited that they are shipping!

I check every day to see if mine has gone out yet - it hasn't :(. I cannot wait to get it.

I was thinking maybe an updated ab hits!!? I was also hoping for a discount on older dvds, because I'd like to switch some of my vhs' for dvds. Whatever it is I am excited and even though I ordered on the first day, I'm sure someone will get thiers before me and post what the surprise is!!:) And you'd better believe I will be clicking on to see what it is:) :) :) It was so nice of Cathe, I would have been okay without a surprise!
Deanie:)

i understood it to be the first presale orderers... but then.... i'm often wrong!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

>wow, I didn't mean to create such controversy over a little
>question. Kathryn - I did take your response as rude, I
>figured if you didn't want to know what the surprise is, then
>don't click on the topic :eek: - but I got over it.
>
>I didn't mean to create such a stir, I apologize. I will try
>and delete my post so as not to create any more issues.
>
>

I think it was just fine Sue. Don't feel badly. I think some posters are a little too excited by the prospect of new workouts and should just step away from the computer.

I wish it was the 3 older step workouts we've been requesting to be put on dvd - Step N Motion 1, Mega Step Blast and How to Get in Shape for your Wedding. I'm sure whatever it is, I'll be happy with it.

Robin
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.