Pregnancy Check In -- 4/25/04

christy g

Cathlete
Hello!

This past week the baby has been giving me some major kicks or pushes. Holy cow! Didn't know such a little thing could startle me so much and at times cause pain! Does it get more intense as the baby gets even bigger and stronger?

Here's my week:
Sunday - Shape it up
Monday - Tone it up
Tuesday - Tear it Up
Wednesday - Firm it Up
Thursday - Walked
Friday - Timesaver #4
Saturday - Walked

I hope everyone is doing well and had a good week!

I'm 28 weeks now and starting to get lower back pain. I've heard it gets worse with each pregnancy. I have been able to still work out, but it feels better to take a day off in between days. My week was

Sunday--off
Monday--Power Hour
Tuesday--off
Wenesday--Power Max
Thursday--walked
Friday--MIS

Today I did Step Blast for the first time--how fun! I didn't do any of the blasts and used a lower step height but I enjoyed this workout so much. Hope you all are having happy and healthy pregnancies!

Hi MomToMany,
You are doing awesome! Keep up the great workouts! :) I have yet to try Step Blast in its entirety (just used it via the Timesaver workouts). I'll have to give it a try one of these days...

I can totally empathize with you on the lower back pain.
I've got a desk job and frequently find myself slouching - this is not so good for the ole' back. It seems much better once I made an effort to correct the bad posture, stretch and keep up w/ workouts.

As I write this, my belly is shaking - the babies got the hiccups! I'm totally enjoying my first pregnancy. :)

Take Care!

Hi ladies!

Christy, I know what you mean about the kicks and pushes. Apparently, my lil' darling loves the area by my liver... he pushes on it frequently. It feels just like someone palpating my liver, which is not pleasant. He also likes my bladder. There are times when I have to really bring my workout intensity down, because he lets me know he isn't up to the workout. :) And yes, the kicks and pushes will get more intense as the baby gets bigger.

Sunday: Off
Monday: Step Jam + PS: CST
Tuesday: PS Legs & Abs
Wednesday: PS: BBA
Thursday: KPC
Friday: PH
Saturday: Cathe Cardio Mix

Have a good week ladies!

Autumn
EDD LMP 07-20-04
EDD (U/S) 07-15-04

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.