Pre-Order My 4 New Workouts - Estimated To Ship In December 2023

I've not heard of these ...I need educating :) ...please ...
I'm glad you asked the question Debinmi. I needed educating in how to compare and get the best product for my money, too! Helped me learn about the warnings regarding handles and the 360 feature. Just checking Amazon is never very illuminating since so many trash products deceptively pop up. Cell phone cases are a glaring example! (That's why I love it when Cathe sells products!)

If anyone has a recommendation to a brand or link to a product they're happy with then I'd appreciate the point in the right direction. My workout area doesn't support a true jump rope (I have tried and endangered my ceiling and my furball! ) but the ropeless rope has always intrigued me.

Last edited:
If anyone has a recommendation to a brand or link to a product they're happy with then I'd appreciate the point in the right direction.
I suggested to Debinmi that if you are close to a Target, they carry the “Ignite by Spri”
Ropeless Speed Rope “ $12.99….That was my first venture and the one I use the most.
It doesn’t have weights in the handles, but the little balls have a little weight to them, not
too much, but they twirl very good. It’s on their website and some stores carry them.
I was at my Target today and they had 1 left. Since I got mine and I actually got 2, :)
probably a year or more ago, they have sold out of them twice….and I didn’t buy them
all :)…..yes, you can get duds from Amazon, but luckily, what I got from them has been
fine. I do have a set with the bigger balls, but they don’t twirl as easy, they’re ok, just
not my fav.

I have a cordless jump rope that has small 3oz weights in the handles that I bought locally in New Zealand. The end of the handle unscrews and the weight inserts into the handle, so you can use it with or without the weight. The rope and ball assembly screws into the other end of the handle. Unfortunately, there is a bit of a design flaw in that both handles turn clockwise to undo. I need to make sure these are tightly screwed in otherwise the rotation motion of my left hand turning the rope and ball clockwise can unscrew the rope and ball part from the handle, and it can fly off mid workout. The right hand turns the rope and ball anticlockwise, so it doesn't unscrew. They really should have made it so that there is a dedicated left and right handle with the left-hand handle thread screwing in the opposite direction. Just something to be aware of if you are purchasing a cordless jump rope. You may be able to get ones where the rope and ball assembly is fixed to the handle and not screwed on like mine.
I've read some reviews on Amazon for some that said the ball w/rope came flying off ... don't want that too happen! So I think this is something to really be aware of when checking options. Thanks for mentioning it!

Yep, I read those reviews too, about the ball coming off the end of the rope…..to be
honest, I think that could happen with any of them!!! Another idea without any weight
involved is just get a cheap jump rope and cut it in half and then cut each handle with
rope about 14-16 inches and then on the loose end, make a little knot. Might work:)

Yep, I read those reviews too, about the ball coming off the end of the rope…..to be
honest, I think that could happen with any of them!!! Another idea without any weight
involved is just get a cheap jump rope and cut it in half and then cut each handle with
rope about 14-16 inches and then on the loose end, make a little knot. Might work:)
Lol. .. here we are MacGyver-ing again ... hee hee ...:D

here we are MacGyver-ing again
Well, you gotta know by now, if I suggested such a thing….that I did it…..and honestly,
it’s ok LOL! The very first thing I did was get $4.00 rope from Walmart and cut it so the
rope on each handle is about 12 in long. I didn’t do any knots, and it works ok. I still use that from time to time, but just not quite the same. Then the next step was the one from Target and after that anytime I was ordering from Amazon and needed a “filler” to get free shipping, I’d get a ropeless rope. I don’t think any I got from Amazon was much over &10.00 and one of them came with a set of latex loops ! I checked, I didn’t see the ones I got there.

Well, you gotta know by now, if I suggested such a thing….that I did it…..and honestly,
it’s ok LOL! The very first thing I did was get $4.00 rope from Walmart and cut it so the
rope on each handle is about 12 in long. I didn’t do any knots, and it works ok. I still use that from time to time, but just not quite the same. Then the next step was the one from Target and after that anytime I was ordering from Amazon and needed a “filler” to get free shipping, I’d get a ropeless rope. I don’t think any I got from Amazon was much over &10.00 and one of them came with a set of latex loops ! I checked, I didn’t see the ones I got there.
I was thinking of slitting some old racketballs and putting the rope them and tying them off .. hee hee .... there's a little problem-solving engineer in each of us ... :D

I've read some reviews on Amazon for some that said the ball w/rope came flying off ... don't want that too happen! So I think this is something to really be aware of when checking options. Thanks for mentioning it!
You're welcome. I wish I had known about this before I bought mine. I bought mine on Trade Me, which is a local site similar to Ebay. The price was about mid-range, $30 NZD including shipping (approx. $17-18 USD). The product actually shipped out of China. Just had a look on Amazon and it looks like the Benvo one. The Redify one looks similar too. So, definitely avoid this type.

View attachment 8611

Hi Everyone,

I’m so excited to let you in on a little secret! FOUR NEW WORKOUTS have already been filmed and are being edited as we speak. Yes, you read that right! The cast and I snuck back into the studio and filmed FOUR NEW WORKOUTS! I am super excited to share the details with you, and of course, get them into your hands as soon as possible!

These four new routines are not part of a “series”, but instead are stand-alone workouts to add to your current fitness routine. Choose one or two that work best for you or simply choose them all! No matter what, you’re sure to get super sweaty, super fit, and see some amazing results!

So, let’s talk details! This round of filming included two intense cardio routines and two challenging weight routines, and I can’t wait to tell you all about them!
Total Body Barbell: Get ready to grab your barbell and get right to work! In this challenging, solid-weight routine, you’ll use your barbell for each exercise to challenge your muscles from head to toe. A mix of isolation exercises, compound exercises, and a play on reps and tempo will keep your muscles guessing. You’ll start with lower body and work your way through all the different muscle groups, finishing with core on the floor. A few bonus exercises have been included for days when you want to hit the legs and glutes for an extra round before calling it a day!

Killer Legs: Who doesn’t love Leg Day! The title says it all for this tough, lower body focused workout! In this routine, you’ll use moderate to heavy dumbbells to target the legs and glutes with a variety of fun and effective exercises! Various tempo changes will help to turn up the heat as we burn up that bottom line! To add a bit of extra sizzle, a fiery barre bonus has been included with this workout! You’ll use your STS Bars, mini ball, and firewalker loop for this barre bonus, and I promise, you’ll remember it the next day! A chair can be substituted if you don’t have STS Bars.

Gloved Up & Sweaty: Get ready for action in this nonstop, revved-up kickboxing workout! You’ll kick, punch, and jump (if you want to) with a mix of fierce and familiar movements that have been stirred up and supercharged so you can just get in and go! Boxing gloves are used in this workout to add intensity to every punch and although recommended they are not required. An energy-packed jump rope bonus has been included to take your cardio workout to the next level. This jump rope bonus can also be used as a stand-alone mini-cardio routine! Although we will use actual jump ropes in this bonus workout, you can modify without one if you choose.

Cycle Power: Strap or snap in and let’s go for a ride! This low impact, indoor cycle workout is jam-packed with climbs, sprints, jumps, and flats in both seated and standing positions. A fun new soundtrack will help to keep you motivated as you pedal and sweat your way to the finish line. I can’t promise the path will be easy, but it will be worth it!

Like a kid a Christmas over here... just ordered!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.