Pre-Order My 4 New Workouts - Estimated To Ship In December 2023

Does anyone remember when the calendar is offered for preorder? I'd love to include it in my order and get free shipping on it.
I was wondering the same thing. I don't think the calendar starts selling until November... I wonder how long this pre-sale will last ... it's usually tiered, so ....

On the fun-side ...this year's calendar should feature both STS2.0 AND this new series ...yea :)

I agree with Debinmi, I believe there will be premixes, over on her Facebook page,
someone asked whether there would be a premix on the kickboxing one without having
to do the jump rope, and Cathe said that would more than likely be a premix.

of course, I have my Ropeless jump rope out, ready to roll! :)
I also have my ropeless jump rope ready but really hope that I can use my rebounder with this one as well.

I've not heard of these ...I need educating :) ...please
LOL! Goodness, just go to Amazon & put Ropeless jump rope in the search box,
They have TONS of them….. I love them cause I done have to worry about tripping,
and I can keep it as low impact as I want with the jumping….if you have weighted
handles, I think your arms get a little more of a workout….even if I used a regular
jump rope, I couldn’t because of ceiling, lights, ceiling fans, etc.

Wow, these workouts look great! I stopped buying DVDs due to shipping issues to New Zealand during Covid and started using OnDemand instead. Now, even though I have a lot of Cathe DVDs, I prefer OnDemand and the Workout Blender and hardly ever use DVDs. I'm looking forward to the barbell workout, and the bonus barre workout for legs. I love kickboxing too but haven't been able to do much cardio lately due to my hip.

I have a cordless jump rope that has small 3oz weights in the handles that I bought locally in New Zealand. The end of the handle unscrews and the weight inserts into the handle, so you can use it with or without the weight. The rope and ball assembly screws into the other end of the handle. Unfortunately, there is a bit of a design flaw in that both handles turn clockwise to undo. I need to make sure these are tightly screwed in otherwise the rotation motion of my left hand turning the rope and ball clockwise can unscrew the rope and ball part from the handle, and it can fly off mid workout. The right hand turns the rope and ball anticlockwise, so it doesn't unscrew. They really should have made it so that there is a dedicated left and right handle with the left-hand handle thread screwing in the opposite direction. Just something to be aware of if you are purchasing a cordless jump rope. You may be able to get ones where the rope and ball assembly is fixed to the handle and not screwed on like mine.

Wow, these workouts look great! I stopped buying DVDs due to shipping issues to New Zealand during Covid and started using OnDemand instead. Now, even though I have a lot of Cathe DVDs, I prefer OnDemand and the Workout Blender and hardly ever use DVDs. I'm looking forward to the barbell workout, and the bonus barre workout for legs. I love kickboxing too but haven't been able to do much cardio lately due to my hip.

I have a cordless jump rope that has small 3oz weights in the handles that I bought locally in New Zealand. The end of the handle unscrews and the weight inserts into the handle, so you can use it with or without the weight. The rope and ball assembly screws into the other end of the handle. Unfortunately, there is a bit of a design flaw in that both handles turn clockwise to undo. I need to make sure these are tightly screwed in otherwise the rotation motion of my left hand turning the rope and ball clockwise can unscrew the rope and ball part from the handle, and it can fly off mid workout. The right hand turns the rope and ball anticlockwise, so it doesn't unscrew. They really should have made it so that there is a dedicated left and right handle with the left-hand handle thread screwing in the opposite direction. Just something to be aware of if you are purchasing a cordless jump rope. You may be able to get ones where the rope and ball assembly is fixed to the handle and not screwed on like mine.
Thanks for the tips! I now know to pay attention to how the "rope" attaches to the handles ... I wouldn't have known...

now know to pay attention to how the "rope" attaches to the handles ... I wouldn't have known...
I have never heard of that!! Of course I had to run and check the few I have…..none of
mine screw on where the rope with the ball comes thru the handle…..the ones with the
weights in the handles comes apart at the bottom to take the weights out if you want, but I have never had a problem with that.

Oh, I thought of something else…. I think mine all have what you would call a 360 degree
ball bearing mechanism inside that turns the ropes & balls, the handle doesn’t turn as you turn your wrist and they all mention using the “handshake” grip.

I have never heard of that!! Of course I had to run and check the few I have…..none of
mine screw on where the rope with the ball comes thru the handle…..the ones with the
weights in the handles comes apart at the bottom to take the weights out if you want, but I have never had a problem with that.
It gave me a fright the first time I used it when the ball and rope went flying across the room. After that I always make sure and check before I use it. It hasn't come completely undone since, but it sometimes does partially unscrew. I've never had a problem with the other end where the weight is inserted.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.