Power 90 vs turbo jam vs PHH

lax lover2

Cathlete
I am trying to decide between Power 90 vs turbo jam and PHH. I know that these are not the intensity of Cathe, but I do not want a total beginner workout. It is easy to get 30 min weight workouts with Cathe with premixes (GS, PUB) so I wanted to focus on shorter cardio workouts. Power 90 seems like a good mix of cardio and strength, but I don't want them to be beginner workouts. Turbo Jam seems like fun, but I can't figure how many workouts there really are. PHH seems to focus on strength- how much cardio does it have?

For some backround on me- I have consistently worked out to Cathe for about 2 years now. I did do P90X with good results but it burned me out. Now with starting a new business, I find I do not have the luxury of my hour long workout consistently and I was looking for 30 min workouts to do. I also found the intensity of Cathe famishes me and I am starved for food and probably consume too many calories. So due to my lifestyle change I was looking for shorter, but still effective workouts.

PHH is all strength
I don't have this so I can't comment on effectiveness

Turbo Jam has 5 jackets
Learn & Burn - intro to moves and a brief 15 minute workout
20 minute-a 20 minute workout
Cardio Party 1-a 43 minute workout
Abjam-20 minute standing and floor ab work
Turbo Sculpt- 40 minute body sculpting workout

Deluxe package has all the above and
Cardio Party 2-43 minute workout. Supposed to be more intense than cardio party 1
Lower Body Jam-20 minute lower body focused workout

I like TJ, buy my fellow beginner/intermediate board member does not like it at all.

Power90-I didn't like it and sold it on amazon

I did like Power 90 when it first came out a few years ago, but I was a beginner. How about the new P90 Masters? Those are more intense than P90. So far I only have the Plyo Legs & Core Cardio, but they are both really good. I have the Sculpt & Cardio 5/6 ordered, but I haven't gotten them yet.

I have Turbo Jam too. The cardio parties are really fun, but the toning video is weak IMO.

I don't have PHH, so I have no info on that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.