Post your pre-sale questions here

Sadly Lorraine was unable to join us for a couple of series in a row mostly due to scheduling conflicts. Hopefully she will be able to join in a future series again sometime :)

I have missed Loraine's presence in your last few series of DVDs. Any chance we will be seeing her in any of the upcoming workouts?

Hi Angela,

Thanks for your kind words....

The reason I haven't done infomercials is 1) we don't have expertise in that field and 2) I'm just a little leary of entering that field because its a high risk situation, and my gut feeling from dealing with those who have approached me is the past about doing one, is that the passion for the product or quality behind the product isn't as significant to the infomercial marketer as the sales and numbers of units sold are. That just goes against my principles and I don't think I could feel good about myself doing one knowing the integrity of the product is not as great of a concern as the numbers sold. Now if I can find an infomercial company that shares my principles and values I'll be all for it....

The reason I don't advertise is, fitness DVD's do not sell enough units (without the power of an infomercial behind them) to make advertising them cost effective. That's why we put our money into our website and good old fashioned word of mouth :)

Great answer...this is why I have so much respect for you!!

Cathe, your products are so good...the best, you only need word of mouth!!!!!!!!

Here is the breakdown of Rockout Knockout:

Warm up time 8:20...good and thorough with some new fun moves

Kick box time 12:02....no gloves but high energy fun with new & old spins on the some kickbox cardio favorites

Glove section time 11:44...feeling very hard strikey here with new upper body combos

Upper/lower body combos time 16:43...new combo's build up in the way the combo's from KPC were

Stretch time 6:25...thorough

Heavy Bag Bonus time 9:43....unleash your aggressions with fun energizing powerful punches and kicks on the bag. Instant stress release!

Hi Cathe. Could you tell us more about Rockout Knockout?? Would you say more boxing, or kickbox? And pedal power?? I heard it was pretty challenging. Tougher than the first two in your eyes??? Can't wait to preview them. Thanks!!

Excellent. Sounds like the best of both!!

And I saw your write up on pedal power on the other thead. Thanks for taking the time.

Can't wait!! :)

Bonuses?

I know there's a bonus bag section in Rockout Knockout, but will there be any bonuses in any of the other workouts?

Also, I'm a bit confused about the differences between the two lower body dvds (Great Glutes and Lean Legs & Abs) - any more details on these? Would've been great to have both of these on the one dvd, like the two step ones - although probably too late in the process now...

And please please PLEASE include some low impact premixes in the step and X10 dvds!

More workout details

In case anyone missed this:

DETAILS:

ROCKOUT KNOCKOUT...PARTY ROCKING STEP....PEDAL POWER

Here are some thorough details on Party Rockin Step, Rockout Knockout, and Pedal Power:

The breakdown for Rockout Knockout:

Warm up time 8:20...good and thorough with some new fun moves

Kick box time 12:02....no gloves but high energy fun with new & old spins on the some kickbox cardio favorites

Glove section time 11:44...feeling very hard strikey here with new upper body combos

Upper/lower body combos time 16:43...new combo's build up in the way the combo's from KPC were

Stretch time 6:25...thorough

Heavy Bag Bonus time 9:43....unleash your aggressions with fun energizing powerful punches and kicks on the bag. Instant stress release!

Party Rocking Step is two solid step workouts each very different from the other.

Each workout is about 50 to 55 min and includes a warm up, 4 to 5 step combos, a segment where all combo's are strung together non-stop with no breakdown and then a cool down & stretch.

There is a dancier step workout that has more mambos', cha cha's, 6 count mambo's, reverse turns, full turns on the floor etc. I don't ever overdue any of that though becasue I am very sensitive to feeling dizzy...so you'll never keep spinning on and on into your kitchen or out your back door at home, lol.

There is a non-dancy step workout that might uses two, three and 7 knee repeaters, fast feet shuffles, power 7's, reverse V steps, fun variations of lunges, power moves etc. This one definitely has more of an athletic flare to it.

Both step workouts have really fun soundtracks (which you can use the vocal or instrumental soundtrack to).

Pedal Power is really fun and has the best soundtrack of all 3 of my cycle DVD's. I have a mix of 70's rock, top 40 hits, some 80's classics, etc. The drills are varied with seated to standing to hill climbs to sprints, to slow heavy standing, to faster light standing (Ie: to a recreated song that its nearly identical to Princes Let's Go Crazy). Some of the remakes are from artists like: Journey, Lady Gaga, Pink, Prince, Cyndi Lauper, Madonna, Depeche Mode, Doobie Brothers

There is a bonus section in the Leg and Abs workout and I'm not positive but there may have been one in the glute workout too.

These workouts differ in that they are two entirely different leg workouts that focus on different areas of the legs. Legs and Abs focuses on the front quadriceps and outer thigh muscles while Great Glutes focuses
on the back and inner side of the leg (hamstings, glutes and inner thigh).

Legs and Abs is 50 minutes
:

warm up
compound legs
chair
core
barre
stretch

The Glutes workout focuses mostly on The Great Glutes segments break down like this: (one of these segments may be a bonus).

warm up
compound glutes
chair/barre
glide discs
stability ball
mat
stretch

X10 has a low impact segment all its own:

[FONT=&quot]1. Step[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Low Impact[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Hi Impact[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. Cardio Blast

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Fat Burning Circuit[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As usual, there will be many premixes in our newest DVD's. Whenever we are able to make a low impact premix in any of them, we do it :)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I know there's a bonus bag section in Rockout Knockout, but will there be any bonuses in any of the other workouts?

Also, I'm a bit confused about the differences between the two lower body dvds (Great Glutes and Lean Legs & Abs) - any more details on these? Would've been great to have both of these on the one dvd, like the two step ones - although probably too late in the process now...

And please please PLEASE include some low impact premixes in the step and X10 dvds!

Flextrain is approx 56 min

Lean Legs and Abs is about 50 min

Great Glutes is approx 55 min with a bonus portion bringing it to 64 min.

Cathe - Can you give us any information on the approximate times for these 3 workouts?

Flextrain
Lean Legs and Abs
Great Glutes

Also - do any of those have a cardio component or are they strictly weight training?

Thank you!!

Flextrain definitely has cardio factor. It was designed with this purpose in mind. The two leg tapes have cardio factor in them during the compound leg segments.

Cathe - Can you give us any information on the approximate times for these 3 workouts?

Flextrain
Lean Legs and Abs
Great Glutes

Also - do any of those have a cardio component or are they strictly weight training?

Thank you!!

So excited for these!

I can't wait for these! The new leg/glute ones sound fantastic! And the kickbox one seems great too! I don't want to wish away summer but I can't wait for these to ship!!!
Thanks again Cathe! If it weren't for you I'd still be spinning my wheels on a treadmill day after day!!!

xo

There is a bonus section in the Leg and Abs workout and I'm not positive but there may have been one in the glute workout too.

These workouts differ in that they are two entirely different leg workouts that focus on different areas of the legs. Legs and Abs focuses on the front quadriceps and outer thigh muscles while Great Glutes focuses
on the back and inner side of the leg (hamstings, glutes and inner thigh).

Legs and Abs is 50 minutes :

warm up
compound legs
chair
core
barre
stretch

The Glutes workout focuses mostly on The Great Glutes segments break down like this: (one of these segments may be a bonus).

warm up
compound glutes
chair/barre
glide discs
stability ball
mat
stretch

X10 has a low impact segment all its own:

1. Step
2. Low Impact
3. Hi Impact

4. Cardio Blast

5. Fat Burning Circuit

As usual, there will be many premixes in our newest DVD's. Whenever we are able to make a low impact premix in any of them, we do it :)

Thanks Cathe for posting details for both Great glutes and Legs and Abs.
These two gems of yours are coming just in time! I am doing Rock Bottom rotation and I have come to a decision of leveling up a notch my leg routines :)

I am very excited about them. No doubt I will, after gaining more results, be swivelling a happy dancing hip :)

Cathe you never cease to amaze me with new refreshing move for trouble area. Your gems are setting the standard high in the market for sure. You are ruling the market.

Last edited:
All sound excellent! Thank you so much.

I hope there is a long high and tight section in the Legs/Abs barre section, also more of those quad-focused straight leg lifts like in the XT Bonus Barre. Those high/tight sections have really strengthened a lot of the smaller muscles in my calves and feet, plus are amazing for toning the front of your legs.

X-train Bonus leg

I hope there is a long high and tight section in the Legs/Abs barre section, also more of those quad-focused straight leg lifts like in the XT Bonus Barre. Those high/tight sections have really strengthened a lot of the smaller muscles in my calves and feet, plus are amazing for toning the front of your legs.

Oh Thanks Swimmer for mentioning this Bonus (I forgot about this segment::mad::mad:). I will ensure to play premix 02 instead of the main program. This segment is great for quads and problem areas. I need to hit my quad frequently, repeatedly and deeply. I am loving all those functional segments.

Nathalie---Don't forget the barre segment in Lower Body Blast. The double leg portion of that one is my all-time favorite. Lots of high & tight exercises!!!

The one leg segments really bother my back, so I avoid them.

Nathalie---Don't forget the barre segment in Lower Body Blast. The double leg portion of that one is my all-time favorite. Lots of high & tight exercises!!!

The one leg segments really bother my back, so I avoid them.

Swimmer,

I think a compilation of barres could be one of cathe's greatest hits. :)

There is more coming with soon to be released series ;-)

Lower body Blast is my number 2 favourite leg workout, after STS plyo.

Thanks for reminding me about this segment. I will add it to my last 3 remaining weeks of Rock Bottom rotation. ;-)

Take care,

Nathalie---I tried the leg segment in 4DS last week and enjoyed it, especially the work with the band. Thanks for the tip!!!

Thank You Nathalie :)

Thanks Cathe for posting details for both Great glutes and Legs and Abs.
These two gems of yours are coming just in time! I am doing Rock Bottom rotation and I have come to a decision of leveling up a notch my leg routines :)

I am very excited about them. No doubt I will, after gaining more results, be swivelling a happy dancing hip :)

Cathe you never cease to amaze me with new refreshing move for trouble area. Your gems are setting the standard high in the market for sure. You are ruling the market.

Yup, they're all in there..:eek:

The Firewalker band in Lean Legs & Abs

Hi Cathe! I noticed that the pic in your newsletter article on Lean Legs & Abs that you and Cedie are using pink firewalker bands. Are those the light resistance bands from your original firewalker band set (the one with pink, green, and blue bands), or are you using a different band altogether?

Thanks in advance! :D

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.