Please help with son's school project

I know Ohio has been represented already but I'm going to do it just for FUN! What a great idea!

Ohio's state flag:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/united-states-flag_1880_20173775.gif[/img]

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I am not from Louisana, but pm'd a YaYa member who is from New Orleans asking for assistance! :)

Valerie

Hi Lynda this is such a great idea. I would of sent one but I am also from NJ:) Wow Westfield is just a few miles from me. I live in New Providence. Good Luck on your son's project!!

Wow, Barbara, I think you're the closest person I've met on these forums to where I live! I knew there had to be other Catheites near me.

We got Minnesota, New York, and Wisconsin. Thank you. I'm having so much fun with this project, I think I'm enjoying it as much as the fourth graders. Thank you all SO MUCH for your support. Daniel sends his thanks, too. He loves to come home from school and send out the word about which postcards we received that day.

Thanks, again!
Lynda and Daniel

Hi Lynda and Daniel,

I haven't seen Florida mentioned yet, so count on one from the Sunshine State!

Pamela

(My DD is in 4th grade too.)

>We got Minnesota, New York, and Wisconsin. Thank you. I'm
>having so much fun with this project, I think I'm enjoying it
>as much as the fourth graders. Thank you all SO MUCH for your
>support. Daniel sends his thanks, too. He loves to come home
>from school and send out the word about which postcards we
>received that day.
>
>Thanks, again!
>Lynda and Daniel

Hi Lynda,

I mailed Ohio out 2 or 3 days ago so you should have it. Hopefully it will be waitng for you at the school on Monday morning.

:) Michele

Lynda,

What a great project, I'm thrilled so many folks are reaching out to help you & Daniel. I'd send one from Calif but I see you're already covered :D

Can I ask that you consider removing your son's last name from your post? Perhaps you could post as 'Daniel S."??

I only say this because I'm worried about his safety. It wouldn't be that difficult for someone unsavory to go to his school and coax him to talk to them because they know his entire name & school address.

I know I'm being an extra-big worry-wart, please forgive me for bringing up such a negative thing, sorry I'm the bitter & jaded type...

I wish your son good luck on his project, I expected the kind souls on Cathe's forum to come through for you guys :)

Dawn P.

Dawn: Thank you for your concern. You make a good point, but when I tried to go in and edit the post, the system wouldn't let me, telling me that the time to edit has expired.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.