Please help me win?

I voted! I love your name. It makes me want to have dinner there holding some sort of blue tropical drink. Hope you win!

lynda

OK- I will vote for you , and I will be SOOOO jealous if you win! My husband and I went to Couples in Negril 4 years ago. Which one did you stay at? We had a wonderful time, until hurricaine Ivan came along and we had to evacuate 3 days early! What a bummer!

We have been dying to go back- hopefully we will be able to do so in the near future. Wish I had known about this contest!

Good Luck!

Sandman-

We stayed in Negril at Couples Swept Away...just right down the beach from Couples Negril. It is an amazing place, isn't it? I hate to hear you had to leave 3 days early - I would have been so disappointed, but from what I can recall Ivan was a monster. Better safe than sorry! Thanks so much for your vote!

Thanks for your votes everyone! The winner was announced and 8 Rivers won. The Blue Mahoe lost by 84 votes. :( It was quite an honor to be in the top 5 out of 10,000 entries! Thanks again for your support! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.