Please help me win?

Tracey M

Cathlete
I sure could use my fellow Catheites help. Last year my DH and I finally saved up enough money to take our honeymoon (4 years late). We decided on Couples Resort in Jamaica and had an amazing time. Since then they have tortured me with monthly email newsletters (torture because it could be 5 years before we can afford to go back!). Last month they announced a contest in their newsletter - a contest to rename one of their restaurants. The winner gets a free 7 night stay. I submitted some names and one of my names made the top 5. The name with the most votes by 9/11/08 wins the trip. They stated that each name was submitted by more than one person and that the person who sumitted the name first will get the trip. I have no idea if I was the first submittion of the name so even if it gets the most votes I'm not guaranteed the trip.

Right now the important thing is that the name I submitted wins! I would be ever so thankful if you all would consider voting for my suggested name Blue Mahoe:

http://www.couples.com/contest/

Thanks in advance!

I just voted for you -- I really hope you win! Actually, yours was my favorite out of all of them. Good luck -- please let us know the outcome!

Julie

I voted....I want to see pictures if you win!

I also didn't go on a honeymoon after my wedding. We are planning to go next year....we moved right before we got married and we just didn't have the energy...

Thanks for your votes everyone! The anticipation is killing us. Especially not knowing if we were the first to submit the name suggestion. Only 4 days until we find out. It's been exicting, that's for sure!

OK- I will vote for you , and I will be SOOOO jealous if you win! My husband and I went to Couples in Negril 4 years ago. Which one did you stay at? We had a wonderful time, until hurricaine Ivan came along and we had to evacuate 3 days early! What a bummer!

We have been dying to go back- hopefully we will be able to do so in the near future. Wish I had known about this contest!

Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.