Please answer.....

LoriSax

Cathlete
I asked this before, and I have lost my answer. How do I lok at the DVD's and videos for sale on Ebay?? I can not figure it out!! Thanks.
Lori

Hi Lori,

When you get to the main page at ebay there is a search box. You could type in the name of what movie you were trying to look for or for the instructor you want to search out (if you are looking for fitness videos and DVD's). So if you wanted to search for Cathe, type her name in the search box and all the items that have that name in the title will show up, although it will be a mixture of vhs and DVD.

Also, if you are a registered user of ebay, you can add whatever search you just performed to the 'my favorites' section of your account and receive email updates whenever some new item is listed. It's kind of a nice feature.

BTW, miss seeing you at the check in!

sABINE- I DID MEAN TO LOOK FOR EXCERCISE VIDS. Someone gave me a way to click like 3 times and find them, and now I can't. I miss coming to the check-in too, but I am also in the Move It Or Lose It, and there are only 3 of us, so I can't quit that one. I have just been so busy, I don't have much computer time anymore. I am doing good though, and am following WW's, and losing a little. I have also been following that Lower Body Rotation, and enjoying it. I hope it works, I just finished up my second week.

Bobbi- I miss you too!!!! I hope you are well!
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.