Pictures from last night - Angie (finsgirl) & me

Very cute pics, Dani and Angie! Love all that flexing.:) Scott looks like such a fun guy to be with.

Hey, Shonie and I went out last night, too. No pics though. And we went home early... Shonie had to take an early flight out this morning. And we're STILL recovering from the other weekend, if you can believe that.:p

Pinky

That is so cool Pinky! We were all out partying last night.

I just heard from Scott that the bass guitar player (guy with the black cowboy hat) was asking Scott if Angie was single. He liked her. Scott told him she was taken.

Awwwwwwwwwww!

:) :)

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!! Was this the one that looked like Tim McGraw that you told me "stories" about?!?!? NOT cool!! Bob, being 400 miles away, was already worried about me going out last night. He doesn't need to hear about THIS!!! YIKES!!!!!

But I had a great time with my girl, Dani! Her husband was so sweet and came up to sing to her about 1,000 times. Me and Dani even got up on stage and danced to our FAVORITE song! HA! LOL! I had an awesome time - stayed up WAY later than I thought I was capable of and I can't wait to party with you again!

Pinky - I'm glad you and Shonie went out together last night for a girls night out. What did you guys do? Did you do more flexing as well?? ;)

Angie

Yes, Angie you are correct! It's all good! I was there to protect you. :p

We had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again. Hopefully, in January.

This was the most fun I've ever had at one of his shows.
:+ :+ I'm so glad you were able to come out!

:7 :7 :7

Hey Angie, we went to hear Shonie's officemate play in a salsa band. That's it... nothing too wild. No, no more flexing. We didn't imbibe too much last night.;-)

You should teach me to line dance sometime.:)

Pinky

Laura - Scott's a total hoot! The stuff he was saying to us while the mike was off was cracking me up! He really knows how to hype up the audience, too.

Pinky - I guess it was definitely a "band" night last night! Glad you guys had a good time! Line dancing is eaaaasy- it's the same simple routine that repeats over and over again. You just watch it for awhile and jump in!

Dani - Just goes to show we can still have a good time without drinking! Remember the tequila chick that couldn't even walk out the door?!? It hurt just watching her!!

I will definitely try to make the show in January. I'll just have to bring Bob next time to make sure Tim McGraw gets the message! LOL!!!

Angie

Angie, I remember that tequila lady! Holy cow! She could barely stand up. I think we had a much better time than she did. I bet she's hurting today.

Scott just asked me to thank you for coming, and said he thinks it would be really nice if you and Bob could come to the January show.

:D

Great pictures!! It looks like you guys had such a good time:) Thanks for posting them.

Did you two know each other before or did you meet here on the Cathe forum?

Michele

Hi Michele!

We met on these Cathe forums. :) Then we met in person for the first time, on the Cathe Road trip this summer.

We were on the same flight out of O'Hare airport. Emily (materialsgirl) was on our flight too.

Emily lives about 2.5 hours away from me. Angie and I live about an hour's drive away from eachother.

:)

Looks like fun ladies! I know you two aren't too far from me. Where was your dh playing?

Glad you had fun!

Dallas

Hey, Dallas!

101 Ranch was playing at Sundance Saloon in Mundelein, IL. I learned last night that Sundance is relocating to Waukegan - where Lakehurst Mall used to be.

Don't you live in the 'burbs somewhere?

Angie

Line dancing.... *snort*;)

Looks like you guys had a blast.:) Great pics. You both look beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hi Dani! Great pics! I love to line dance & you sure did enjoy yourselves! Thanks for sharing them w/us. Kathy:D

Great pix Dani! You & Angie sure know how to have fun. You are both tooo cute! One of these days, DH & I are going to get to one of Scott's shows!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Dani and Angie, it looks like you guys had such a good time! Angie, do you line dance very often? I could never catch on, Boot Scootin' Boogie for me is more like Boot Scoot-n-Fall. :p I am happy that you guys had such a good time! And your SO has every right to worry, you are one hot babe! :7

Missy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.