Pic of the day

Indeed, some are very clever. Too many, however, are nothing short of moronic idiots. Some of those signs are quite funny though and make you think. Those really made me wonder where they were coming from. I wonder how many people see those Youth In Asia and don't even get it - the play on words.

It has got to be a joke. They can't be that stupid, can they?:eek:

One of them, perhaps, but it just seems unlikely that both of them are, wouldn't you think?

Are they republican or democrat? If Republican, it's not a joke (as many Republicans are fueling the fire of discontent and spreading lies and rumors about enforced euthanasia) , if they're Democrats, they are joking (poking fun at the former: I actually thought it might be a play on words, making reference to dangers from countries like Korea and suggesting that there are more serious real dangers to worry about than the proposed health-care reforms....but maybe that was a bit too much textual analysis, LOL! ).

Ha ha - I remember when I was little and had never heard the word, the first time I did hear it, that is exactly what I thought the person was saying, and it made no sense at all to me!:D

OMG...*snort* now I get it...duh! Youthinasia...omg....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.