Pic of the day, 6-25-01

SNM Videos

Administrator
[h2]Mercedes "Cedie" Boylan​
[/h2]

Mercedes "Cedie" Boylan, our video veteran and P.E. Teacher, was very excited to reunite with us. As many of you know, Cedie had to pass on our last round of videos because she was only weeks away from delivering her baby boy. The new videos gave her the motivation she needed to get back into working out, after adjusting to now being a mommy of 2 boys.

Yeah!!

WELCOME BACK Cedie! We missed you. You look wonderful. Those new tapes must be real doozies! Can't wait to exercise with you again. (I hope you kept count for Cathe, so we don't have to do EXTRA !;-)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

You look great, girl! I would think that knowing that you would be in a Cathe tape would be the greatest of incentives! Since you are a PE teacher, you can show those boys a thing or two about sports, AND weight lifting! ;-)

Wow, is this not a georgous and fit woman? She is my inspiration mainly because I share her body "type". Now I want to look like her new body "type".

Can't wait to see her in action.

Dm

RE: Yeah!!

Hi Debbie! Oh don't you worry, Cedie had her counting work cut out for her with these new tapes. One time I didn't hear her and we did an extra. Ha, after that you can almost hear Cedie for yourself saying "that's it Cath"! Too funny!

Cedie, what can I say? I am so happy to see you back, & you look absolutely incredible. You must be so proud of all your hard work!
Ruth

Better Every Video !!!

Wow Cedie. I've so much enjoyed watching your transformation with every video you've been in. You just keep getter fitter and fitter and fitter and fitter. You look fantastic !!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.