Pic of the Day - 06-09-2001

AHHH!!!

If Cathe looks in pain...there is just no hope for me! Yet, I can't wait to look more like her! ;-)

Joanna
(determined to keep that middle-aged spread at bay!)

Yes!

GREAT pix, but we do want to know what Brenda is so happy about??? Thanks for sharing the Pix of the Day! What fun!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

That Cathe gets better lookin' every year, doesn't she?! Dig those arms!

Goddesses in their Temple

Cathe-

It's fitting that your set resembles an ancient temple since you all are goddesses. Is that a 40lb. weight in your hands? We will need the gods to smile favorably upon us when doing these new videos.

Thanks for your, as per usual, first class approach to helping people feel and look the best they can.

JanetH

OH MAN!! Looks like I will be purchasing much heavier dumbbells.
What is the weight in your hands anyway?? Maybe I don't want to know........hee hee!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! Lori Darling

Yes Melissa!

You're RIGHT! Take a look at her BIS!! You go Brenda!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

I think it's 40 lbs if I'm reading corectly upside down! Maybe Brenda is smiling because she's holding less weight ;-)

Love it!

Uh-oh. Forty-pounder, huh? Guess I'll need to buy some new dumbbells when these arrive. My heaviest is 25.

So let's review. So far, I'm hellbent on buying: new workout clothes, the Jetsons SuperStep and new dumbbells.

Which will wear out first: my VISA or my check book? HA! Only one way to find out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.