Peripheral Heart Action Training

Its so funny that Cathe just wrote on this topic!! I've been following a paper program for the last 4 weeks that uses PHAT as the core of its structure and just loving it!

I'd be interested to hear about this...

Its #Torch by Matt Wiggins of Working Class Fitness. There are 3 main workouts with 6 different circuits (2 circuits/wo) done on alternating days (one of the days is a pyramid up/down format) designed to follow Phat principles using dumbells (or kettlebells) and bodyweight moves. Each week you cut your rest between the exercises in the circuit. After 4 weeks you layer from 3 rounds of the circuits to 4 rounds starting back at the original rest period between the exercises and then start shaving rest time off between those exercises. I have really like the progression that it builds into your cardio.

I'm really interested to see how Cathe's class today looks... Since I'm on vacation for two weeks this month I'm on hold w/ streaming until I get back but will try it out as soon as I'm back to see how her's feels!!

I cannot get Cathe Live( I live in the boonies).....are any of your existing workouts considerd PHAT?
This is a good question and I wish Cathe had listed a few of her workouts that meet PHAT criteria in her article because I'm almost sure she has some that follow the PHAT rules.

Hi All! Unfortunately I will have to put off doing Peripheral Heart Action Training until next weeks live class. I had a work project that had to get completed by this past Monday night & it didn't leave me enough time to put together class for tomorrow. I'm truly sorry to disappoint you but next week will be here before you know it. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.